Kamen Rider/Super Sentai/ Power Rangers/Tokusatsu Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The best thing about Thouser is .... "Presented by ZAIA". :lol :lol

I don't think Gai is a villain in this series just yet, he may be an anti-villain of sorts because he does care about his own company image, he did idolize Aruto's grandpa and he did have his own vision of the future. Problem is he could become the same as Banno in Kamen Rider Drive.

I'm seeing clips of Kamen Rider Zero-One: Reiwa The First Generation and I'm so excited to see it someday. Haven't seen the latest eps yet.

If I'm going to look back at Heisei, the last one I haven't watched yet is Hibiki for Phase 1 and the one I haven't finished was Wizard for Phase 2 in which I stopped midway because at that time I started watching Sentai once more and I didn't have a lot of time on my hands to watch them all.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
The best thing about Thouser is .... "Presented by ZAIA". :lol :lol

I don't think Gai is a villain in this series just yet, he may be an anti-villain of sorts because he does care about his own company image, he did idolize Aruto's grandpa and he did have his own vision of the future. Problem is he could become the same as Banno in Kamen Rider Drive.

I'm seeing clips of Kamen Rider Zero-One: Reiwa The First Generation and I'm so excited to see it someday. Haven't seen the latest eps yet.

If I'm going to look back at Heisei, the last one I haven't watched yet is Hibiki for Phase 1 and the one I haven't finished was Wizard for Phase 2 in which I stopped midway because at that time I started watching Sentai once more and I didn't have a lot of time on my hands to watch them all.

Yeah he does care about his Company, but not to the degree of Aruto though. Aruto thinks of the Humagears as family, and Gai would drop one of his Members of his Company if they weren't up to snuff. I have to watch Episode 20 of Zero One, but the guy apart of his Company in Real Estate had me wanting to thrown down. You'll see what I'm talking about when you see it. The past few weeks I have been loading up on Episodes of Dr.Who, and once I finish that up Kamen Rider is next on my list. Ghost, Drive, and Den-O are on that list to download :yesyes

Reactions: Zero_Nightdyne
Reaction score
Yeah he does care about his Company, but not to the degree of Aruto though. Aruto thinks of the Humagears as family, and Gai would drop one of his Members of his Company if they weren't up to snuff. I have to watch Episode 20 of Zero One, but the guy apart of his Company in Real Estate had me wanting to thrown down. You'll see what I'm talking about when you see it. The past few weeks I have been loading up on Episodes of Dr.Who, and once I finish that up Kamen Rider is next on my list. Ghost, Drive, and Den-O are on that list to download :yesyes

True and Gai's more like the typical boss of a company with the image first, employees later approach. Aruto would be more of a leader at this point even though he has his detractors but even so he has full support from the majority which is really awesome.

Will DL those soon as I'm still stuck in anime trying to catch up to so many :lol

On your list, Den-O series was really good and I believe they perfected their comedic timing with that series to a point that Toei totally milked that series dry. :lol After the series was over, they had a special collab with Kiva. A year later they had a movie with Kamen Rider Decade in which Decade was like barely on screen the whole time and that Chou Den-O trilogy which told the stories of the other riders in the series and even DiEnd gets his spot on the last one.

I liked Drive because of the movies and collabs, if you've watched Kamen Rider W/Double before you'd love to see him cooperate with Accel since they're both cops, as well as Drive does plenty of detective work and he drives a 1992 Honda NSX which is one of my faves. The series reminded me of Knight Rider for some reason because of his vehicle.

I watched Ghost recently and the funny thing about this is I liked Ghost more in Zi-O than in his own series, but I liked his collab movie with Kamen Rider 1, Drive and Ex-Aid.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
True and Gai's more like the typical boss of a company with the image first, employees later approach. Aruto would be more of a leader at this point even though he has his detractors but even so he has full support from the majority which is really awesome.

Will DL those soon as I'm still stuck in anime trying to catch up to so many :lol

On your list, Den-O series was really good and I believe they perfected their comedic timing with that series to a point that Toei totally milked that series dry. :lol After the series was over, they had a special collab with Kiva. A year later they had a movie with Kamen Rider Decade in which Decade was like barely on screen the whole time and that Chou Den-O trilogy which told the stories of the other riders in the series and even DiEnd gets his spot on the last one.

I liked Drive because of the movies and collabs, if you've watched Kamen Rider W/Double before you'd love to see him cooperate with Accel since they're both cops, as well as Drive does plenty of detective work and he drives a 1992 Honda NSX which is one of my faves. The series reminded me of Knight Rider for some reason because of his vehicle.

I watched Ghost recently and the funny thing about this is I liked Ghost more in Zi-O than in his own series, but I liked his collab movie with Kamen Rider 1, Drive and Ex-Aid.

Yeah before I see these other Shows W/Double is first on the list, then Agito. I didn't know you were into Cars the 1997 Mazda RX-7 Han rides in Tokyo Drift in the Fast and Furious Franchise one of my dream Cars. Back to Double, the reason why I want to start watching that one was due to to the relationship between the Main Character and his Mentor who by spoilers by the Decade film becomes a Rider in his own right. Is their relationship the main focal point of the Season?

Reaction score
Yeah before I see these other Shows W/Double is first on the list, then Agito. I didn't know you were into Cars the 1997 Mazda RX-7 Han rides in Tokyo Drift in the Fast and Furious Franchise one of my dream Cars. Back to Double, the reason why I want to start watching that one was due to to the relationship between the Main Character and his Mentor who by spoilers by the Decade film becomes a Rider in his own right. Is their relationship the main focal point of the Season?

If you've seen the Decade film with Double then that's probably Begin's Night or what I would consider Episode 0. Kamen Rider Skull who's already dead during the whole series but his influence is talked about and referenced a lot during the season. You may understand his story a lot more when you watch Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider OOO & W featuring Skull: Movie War Core since in this movie, there's a complete backstory of him. On a side note, my avatar is his logo since he's one of my favorite characters for the Heisei Era Phase 2. I also bought his recent S.H. Figuarts figure and it's as hardboiled as ever as his character would say. :lol

For Double, you may add their V-Cinema lineup as well which is a good continuation for the other riders in the series. I think the other V-Cinema they have is for a prequel for Eternal.

Well, I do like cars a lot but the strange part of me is that I still like commuting more than driving and I think I would love to ride a motorcycle instead. :lol

Agito is also a great show, got plenty of good music too same with Double. This was the start of multiple riders in one series for Heisei Era and they really were putting in a lot of effort into changing the dynamic of the series. Plenty of Metal Heroes influences can be seen with G3/G3-X/G4 and there's plenty of trivia with that show too especially with one of their actors. When you watch Den-O, you'll know who I'm talking about. :lol

If you've completed Decade, I hope you've seen the extras as well since they contain so much trivia from the previous ones but I wouldn't recommend it just yet if you don't like the spoilers and stuff.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Love all this info, Space Sheriff is on my Watchlist as well.

Reaction score
Anyone watch Zi-O's movie Over Quartzer yet?
th

Currently downloading as I write this. RAW's as well as subs(TV-Nihon) are currently available. Not sure when Over-time does theirs.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Anyone watch Zi-O's movie Over Quartzer yet?
th

Currently downloading as I write this. RAW's as well as subs(TV-Nihon) are currently available. Not sure when Over-time does theirs.

Yeah I downloaded last Week and I'm just putting it on my Schedule to watch sometime this Week maybe Thursday. I just might watch the Grease film and the Zi-O film back to back.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Japanese company Toei is launching a designated YouTube channel to give fans access to classic Tokusatsu genre shows from the 1960s to the 1990s, it announced Wednesday.

The channel, “Toei Tokusatsu World Official” will begin uploads on Monday, April 6, with daily updates available worldwide outside of Japan.

The shows include titles such as “National Kid,” “Captain Ultra,” “Yokai Begeicho” from the 1960s, the Super Sentai Series’ “Gorenger,” “Jakq,” “Message From Space” from the 1970s, the Metal Hero Series’ “Space Cop Gavan” from the 1980s, “Poitrine” and “Chanzerion” from the 1990s, and robot anime such as 1977’s “Voltes V.”

Initial content for the launch will include the two episodes of all 70 of its shows from that period, with English subtitles. Subsequent episodes will be available at first only in Japanese.

The Japanese word Tokusatsu literally translates to “special effects.” As a Japanese genre, it refers to a style of live action content that makes heavy use of miniatures, costumes and effects, with many common techniques like suitmation — having an actor play a giant monster by wearing a costumed suit — first developed and deployed in films like 1954’s “Godzilla.”

Examples of the genre include the 1992 series “Zyuranger,” which was later remade in the U.S. into “Power Rangers.”

Tokyo-based Toei is one of Japan’s big four film studios, operating dozens of movie theaters in Japan and owning a controlling stake in Toei Animation, the animation studio behind classic series such as “Sailor Moon,” “Dragon Ball,” and “Digimon,” among numerous others.

Huge news for old and new fans wanting to get into Tokusatsu. I've never seen any of the Shows they will upload in a few weeks so this is like Christmas for me.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
@Zero_Nightdyne

I saw this the other day after them getting enough followers they dropped an Episode from the first Kamen Rider. Pretty cool and sad when you go from having a life, to being experimented on and now your a Cyborg and can never go back to your normal life again. Oh and I'm four Episodes deep into Kamen Rider W and I'm wondering today those two kids should be able to somehow turn into their Riders without the use the other. Phillip you imagine would be able to figure that out by now if they ever did a return Series.

• Love
Reaction score
Jiban, Janperson, Gavan, and Sharivan! If they upload Shaider then that would basically complete my childhood Sunday tokusatsu. I've yet to see the others that were on my Saturday as well as Friday toku. The design of the characters is basically the prototype for the modern-era Kamen Rider. They started a little bit with G3/G3-X/G4 and went full blast with Ryuki until the latest with Zero-One.

Space Ironman Kyodain reappeared in Kamen Rider Fourze's movie but they became villains. Kikaider had separate appearances in the Heisei Kamen Rider series.

Masked Rider Shin...nudity and wanton violence warning, probably not as violent though it could be at par as the original Amazon and AMAZONS. I guess it depends on the viewer. I only watched it twice in my whole life. I think they may have removed or censored some of those parts. I'd be surprised if they uploaded the original.

Henshin Ninja Arashi and Inazuman F are the ones I've heard of being referenced in so many animes and tv shows so this would the first on my list.

@Zero_Nightdyne

I saw this the other day after them getting enough followers they dropped an Episode from the first Kamen Rider. Pretty cool and sad when you go from having a life, to being experimented on and now your a Cyborg and can never go back to your normal life again. Oh and I'm four Episodes deep into Kamen Rider W and I'm wondering today those two kids should be able to somehow turn into their Riders without the use the other. Phillip you imagine would be able to figure that out by now if they ever did a return Series.

As for this one, man this is so old school. It's also the longest in all the eras. If you've seen Kamen Rider Ghost, the original Kamen Rider 1 is there too. Still badass after all these years.

Phillip and Shoutaro transforming without the other? Well, I don't wanna spoil but Shoutaro becames one badass mofo when that time comes, got plenty of drama to add as well. Cried a little bit too. I can't wait to get their blu-ray version. Currently the subs are releasing Kamen Rider Decade.

Speaking of [BGCOLOR=rgb(255, 0, 255)]Decade[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]....[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(255, 0, 255)] [/BGCOLOR] and for any fans of [BGCOLOR=rgb(255, 165, 0)]Kamen Rider Gaim[/BGCOLOR]

Some sad news if anyone is watching the latest Super Sentai Mashin Sentai Kiramager:
[BGCOLOR=rgb(247, 218, 100)]Kiramager's Rio Komiya, Writer/Actor Kankuro Kudo Diagnosed With COVID-19[/BGCOLOR]
"The staff of Mashin Sentai Kiramager, the 44th television series in Toei's Super Sentai franchise, announced at a TV Asahi press conference on Tuesday that Rio Komiya, who plays the show's protagonist Jūru Atsuta/Kirama Red, has been diagnosed with the new coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Komiya reported on March 24 that he had lost his sense of taste. Other cast members have not reported symptoms. "

[BGCOLOR=rgb(247, 218, 100)]Japan’s Toei Closes Tokyo Studio After Coronavirus Infection[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]"Toei closed its Tokyo studio Tuesday after actor Reo Komiya was diagnosed with the coronavirus. The studio was disinfected Tuesday, but a reopening date depends on the decision of health officials. Other studios in the Tokyo area have yet to announce closures."[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]I wonder how this would affect the taping of Zero-One and their other toku shows. This is really bad.[/BGCOLOR]

Last edited:
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Jiban, Janperson, Gavan, and Sharivan! If they upload Shaider then that would basically complete my childhood Sunday tokusatsu. I've yet to see the others that were on my Saturday as well as Friday toku. The design of the characters is basically the prototype for the modern-era Kamen Rider. They started a little bit with G3/G3-X/G4 and went full blast with Ryuki until the latest with Zero-One.

Space Ironman Kyodain reappeared in Kamen Rider Fourze's movie but they became villains. Kikaider had separate appearances in the Heisei Kamen Rider series.

Masked Rider Shin...nudity and wanton violence warning, probably not as violent though it could be at par as the original Amazon and AMAZONS. I guess it depends on the viewer. I only watched it twice in my whole life. I think they may have removed or censored some of those parts. I'd be surprised if they uploaded the original.

Henshin Ninja Arashi and Inazuman F are the ones I've heard of being referenced in so many animes and tv shows so this would the first on my list.

As for this one, man this is so old school. It's also the longest in all the eras. If you've seen Kamen Rider Ghost, the original Kamen Rider 1 is there too. Still badass after all these years.

Phillip and Shoutaro transforming without the other? Well, I don't wanna spoil but Shoutaro becames one badass mofo when that time comes, got plenty of drama to add as well. Cried a little bit too. I can't wait to get their blu-ray version. Currently the subs are releasing Kamen Rider Decade.

Speaking of [BGCOLOR=rgb(255, 0, 255)]Decade[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]....[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(255, 0, 255)] [/BGCOLOR] and for any fans of [BGCOLOR=rgb(255, 165, 0)]Kamen Rider Gaim[/BGCOLOR]

Some sad news if anyone is watching the latest Super Sentai Mashin Sentai Kiramager:
[BGCOLOR=rgb(247, 218, 100)]Kiramager's Rio Komiya, Writer/Actor Kankuro Kudo Diagnosed With COVID-19[/BGCOLOR]
"The staff of Mashin Sentai Kiramager, the 44th television series in Toei's Super Sentai franchise, announced at a TV Asahi press conference on Tuesday that Rio Komiya, who plays the show's protagonist Jūru Atsuta/Kirama Red, has been diagnosed with the new coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Komiya reported on March 24 that he had lost his sense of taste. Other cast members have not reported symptoms. "

[BGCOLOR=rgb(247, 218, 100)]Japan’s Toei Closes Tokyo Studio After Coronavirus Infection[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]"Toei closed its Tokyo studio Tuesday after actor Reo Komiya was diagnosed with the coronavirus. The studio was disinfected Tuesday, but a reopening date depends on the decision of health officials. Other studios in the Tokyo area have yet to announce closures."[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]I wonder how this would affect the taping of Zero-One and their other toku shows. This is really bad.[/BGCOLOR]

It's funny because last Week TokuShoutsu uploaded a shit ton of content including Shows you listed and within a day they were taken down by bots. The Channel is back on, but I don't know what's the next plan to reupload those Shows. When I do I'll post them for sure. Right now besides Zero One, I'm watching Kamen Rider W. I'm only 14 Episodes in right now and I just finished the little arc with the brother/sister who were getting with that Gang, and the Sister turned out to create a Dopant outta her anger for her BF. Alot of Comedy in this Show left and right which I like so far, but I'm waiting for you know who to show up and shake things up.

I heard about Rio Komiya last Week and I'm shocked more people on Staff didn't catch it as well. You can imagine that the Actors/Staff are around so many people during the day and during the Week it was bound for happen. I'm sure Rio will be fine in a couple of Weeks, and I heard the Shows are fine till mid-May so they won't need to get back to work, but I do see a stoppage that happens after the Episodes they already have in the Can are finished up. It might be a couple of Months who knows.

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

It's funny because last Week TokuShoutsu uploaded a shit ton of content including Shows you listed and within a day they were taken down by bots. The Channel is back on, but I don't know what's the next plan to reupload those Shows. When I do I'll post them for sure. Right now besides Zero One, I'm watching Kamen Rider W. I'm only 14 Episodes in right now and I just finished the little arc with the brother/sister who were getting with that Gang, and the Sister turned out to create a Dopant outta her anger for her BF. Alot of Comedy in this Show left and right which I like so far, but I'm waiting for you know who to show up and shake things up.

I heard about Rio Komiya last Week and I'm shocked more people on Staff they catch it as well. You can imagine that the Actors/Staff are around so many people during the day and during the Week it was bound for happen. I'm sure Rio will be fine in a couple of Weeks, and I heard the Shows are fine till mid-May so they won't need to get back to work, but I do see a stoppage that happens after the Episodes they already have in the Can are finished up. It might be a couple of Months who knows.

Reaction score

I heard about Rio Komiya last Week and I'm shocked more people on Staff they catch it as well. You can imagine that the Actors/Staff are around so many people during the day and during the Week it was bound for happen. I'm sure Rio will be fine in a couple of Weeks, and I heard the Shows are fine till mid-May so they won't need to get back to work, but I do see a stoppage that happens after the Episodes they already have in the Can are finished up. It might be a couple of Months who knows.
I think the bots took it down because they thought TokuShoutsu has no permission from Toei to upload their content. Toei released another channel. [BGCOLOR=rgb(26, 188, 156)]Check this out[/BGCOLOR].

Episode 14. That's Wakana's episode if I recall correctly where she's able to break free from Clay Doll's Memory curse and regains back her humanity. Her song is also played in that episode. I hope you've seen Movie Taisen 2010 in that case since I remember it was released in between Episode 13 and 14 I think that was being heavily featured in the intro or in some way. Asakawa Mai is a recurring guest character since episode 9 though I think that's her last appearance in the series until Kamen Rider W Forever: A to Z / The GaiaMemories of Fate. Her actress has been a part of tokusatsu for so many years too, GranSazers, RyuKenDo and I remember her appearing in Kamen Rider Wizard's Movie too.

As for Rio Komiya, I will continue to pray and hope for his speedy recovery. I'm afraid that some of them could be asymptomatic and they could be in self-isolation by now. We'll probably know by next week as to what will happen if there will be more infections. I'm really worried about the possibility of the season being cancelled or cut short but I think the priority should be more on keeping their actors and crew healthy. Other rider actors/actresses are coming out as well with regards to this [BGCOLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)]pandemic[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)].[/BGCOLOR]

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I think the bots took it down because they thought TokuShoutsu has no permission from Toei to upload their content. Toei released another channel. [BGCOLOR=rgb(26, 188, 156)]Check this out[/BGCOLOR].

Episode 14. That's Wakana's episode if I recall correctly where she's able to break free from Clay Doll's Memory curse and regains back her humanity. Her song is also played in that episode. I hope you've seen Movie Taisen 2010 in that case since I remember it was released in between Episode 13 and 14 I think that was being heavily featured in the intro or in some way. Asakawa Mai is a recurring guest character since episode 9 though I think that's her last appearance in the series until Kamen Rider W Forever: A to Z / The GaiaMemories of Fate. Her actress has been a part of tokusatsu for so many years too, GranSazers, RyuKenDo and I remember her appearing in Kamen Rider Wizard's Movie too.

As for Rio Komiya, I will continue to pray and hope for his speedy recovery. I'm afraid that some of them could be asymptomatic and they could be in self-isolation by now. We'll probably know by next week as to what will happen if there will be more infections. I'm really worried about the possibility of the season being cancelled or cut short but I think the priority should be more on keeping their actors and crew healthy. Other rider actors/actresses are coming out as well with regards to this [BGCOLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)]pandemic[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)].[/BGCOLOR]

Thanks for that info. Weird that the new Vids didn't show up on my Subs on Youtube, but it did after I unsubbed and then subbed again. Just finished Episode 15 it's the Episode with the girl Fuyumi wanting to get rid of Kamen Rider W, but it's instead her running buddy telling people in town he's a Kamen Rider. That girl when I saw her made me go woah this girl is beautiful, no wonder Kenji was running with her doing crimes. Pretty crazy an ending too with Saeko telling Phillip his real name which pretty much gives it away they are related more than likely and now once he finds out the truth he'll have to make a decision to sway from family.