Kaitlyn and Big E discuss the Admirer...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

acailler

Reaction score
  1. Big E Langston@BigELangston
    1h
    I look forward to the unveiling of the @KaitlynWWE secret admirer. I wouldn't mind having a new couple to ogle.
    Expand
  2. Kaitlyn@KaitlynWWE
    58m
    I fear that my secret admirer will get one look at @BigELangston's cleavage and lose interest in me.
    Expand
  3. Big E Langston@BigELangston
    46m
    @KaitlynWWE Child, please! Any man would be lucky to have you make him sandwiches.
    Expand
  4. Kaitlyn@KaitlynWWE
    31m
    @BigELangston like knuckle sandwiches?
    Expand
Big E Langston@BigELangston
2m
@KaitlynWWE Naw, son. But ol' loverboy might appreciate some elbow grease on that kitchen counter.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:haha: Big E laying the :pipebomb: Big E should really be a tweener and let his character be like this/

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Big E is ridiculously charismatic behind the keyboard, Dolph'sZiggler when did you start writing his material? He just needs to get better at letting it shine through on screen. He has his moments but mostly he just stands there looking dull.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Big E is ridiculously charismatic behind the keyboard, Dolph'sZiggler when did you start writing his material? He just needs to get better at letting it shine through on screen. He has his moments but mostly he just stands there looking dull.
He's like this with off show videos too. I think it's the script he's being given.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
haha elbow grease on the counter. WIN.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Big E stealing Dat Kid's quotes :pity1:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I literally thought of either Dat Kid or @Farooq when I was reading Big E's tweets. LOL

But nah, he's the same way off-screen too as Farooq mentioned. He has a lot of chemistry with April (AJ) as well, it's really funny. I s'pose it's just the shitty script he's being given. :upset:

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I literally thought of either Dat Kid or @Farooq when I was reading Big E's tweets. LOL

But nah, he's the same way off-screen too as Farooq mentioned. He has a lot of chemistry with April (AJ) as well, it's really funny. I s'pose it's just the shitty script he's being given. :upset:
Couldn't have been me, I didn't say "can i ask you an inappropriate question"

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
IF YOU SMELL THIS SOAP OPERA