• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi Sane returning to WWE / Is back / Future "plans"

Dale

Super Moderator
KAIRI, formerly known as Kairi Sane, is making her return to WWE as the two sides have agreed to a new deal.

After signing with WWE in 2017, she became the NXT Women’s Champion and later a Women’s Tag Team Champion with Asuka. She left the company in February 2022 after returning to Japan in 2020.

Since then, she has been working for NJPW/STARDOM until becoming a free agent earlier this year.

Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that KAIRI is expected to return to WWE sometime in November.

Meltzer noted KAIRI’s return may have something to do with Bushiroad, the parent company of NJPW/STARDOM, cutting back on costs.​
NOVEMBER? :sodone:

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
NOVEMBER? :sodone:
Look at it like this... enough time for a comeback storyline to get her going, before she wins the 2024 Rumble and goes on to win the title at Mania 40. :cudi

That way, they don't lose their will to push her until after Mania.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Kairi still has Shows in Japan so it's mostly I bet finishing up those dates before she returns to WWE. Maybe she'll have a few big time Matches before she leaves.

Rosie

Dark Side
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMNIT BUSHI ROAD!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU USE HER MORE!?

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Iyo/Asuka/Kairi (idk how auto correct got Sable from Kairi)

And give me

Baszler/Rhea as our matches for mania

Last edited:

THEDEVILHIMSELF

Better Than You and You Know It
Damn so much for WWE not signing main roster talent.

Welcome back
Who ever said that doesnt know what they are talking about, plenty of main roster talent is getting signed, Sane to start, then In January after the bidding War of 2024 they are sigining the best Heel in the industry.

But back to Sane, glad shes back, she could always go and perform at a high level

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I liked Kairi a lot during her last run in WWE so I’m excited to see what she’ll do in this next run.

Cwalker

Who ever said that doesnt know what they are talking about, plenty of main roster talent is getting signed, Sane to start, then In January after the bidding War of 2024 they are sigining the best Heel in the industry.

But back to Sane, glad shes back, she could always go and perform at a high level
Welp I’m just going to sit here and drink my drink

THEDEVILHIMSELF

I will never not understand this thought that MJF is going to sign with WWE.
Its all about the money, and being box office, AEW isnt going to be able to out bid WWE, and his best friend in life is sitting on WWEs main roster which is another main incentive

THEDEVILHIMSELF

I could be wrong, and I always admit when Im wrong, but back on topic, Im glad Kari has resigned with the company her vs IO is gonna be a banger.