Kaedon.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Reaction score
You're really starting to bug me. Really. I liked you and I respected the fact that you stood up for your opinions.

You are now going around, calling everyone on the forum lemmings and saying " I agree" in every worthwhile discussion here. It's irritating and it's pretty hypocritical. For a start, none of us lemmings and none of us agree on the same thing. Me and Monk and Mike and TIO have had plenty of disagreements on many things. The difference is when we are presented with OBVIOUSLY unarguable facts and arguments we accept when we are wrong. I think in some of the discussions we've had with you we've more than presented you with unarguable facts and arguments and now you're just being stubborn because you think it's "your right". It's getting on everyone's nerves.

You're being ultra hypocritical because while you think you're a good member and probably the best on the forum you're more than proving that you're much, much less than that. Possibly even some of the worst.

Like my uncle used to tell me, it's all well and good presenting an argument with classy words and intellectual sentences but with no substance you're no better than those who don't speak at all.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
For the record, I said it once and I'll say it again.
There is a tendency in wrestling sections to insult someone because of his different views. I don't like that, mostly because new members come, get flamed and leave.
Not to mention thread like this:
http://forum.impactwrestling.com/sh...-s-kinda-minor-but-is-anyone-else-excited-for
Alright, I get it, Kaedon doesn't like Miz. No reason to immediately derail any thread into a flame war because of that. And this is not Kaedon's fault, but someone else's.
If you think somebody is an idiot, then make him and his argument look as such. Otherwise you aren't better than him. Flame wars should be kept in Hiat.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^It was more a debate about debates and Kaedon's style of debate than flaming. If saying "this act is getting old" or "people are fed up of the way you debate" then sure, it's a flame thread. But people stayed very respectable.

Axis

Reaction score
Just suspend him until he gets it out of his system.

...god...

Reaction score
Honestly, who cares? Kid's a tool and he's obviously really mad, contrary to stating the internet does not mean anything to him.

Reaction score
shit this place never changes.... no wonder i rarely post on here anymore :p

Kaedon

Reaction score
For the record, I said it once and I'll say it again.
There is a tendency in wrestling sections to insult someone because of his different views. I don't like that, mostly because new members come, get flamed and leave.
Not to mention thread like this:
http://forum.impactwrestling.com/sh...-s-kinda-minor-but-is-anyone-else-excited-for
Alright, I get it, Kaedon doesn't like Miz. No reason to immediately derail any thread into a flame war because of that. And this is not Kaedon's fault, but someone else's.
If you think somebody is an idiot, then make him and his argument look as such. Otherwise you aren't better than him. Flame wars should be kept in Hiat.

Hey, for once, I actually do agree.

Kaedon

Reaction score
You don't understand, we are all real people with real feelings, and just coming on to talk shit isn't what this place is for. This is for SERIOUS people who want to have SERIOUS discussion. You are to treat everyone here as a real person with real feelings and never do anything to hurt their fragile ego because they, too, bleed. /sarcasm.

I wasn't trying to be a dick before, I was just arguing because I like to argue, but if you want me to be a cock I am more than happy to try all of your patience for as long as I can because it makes me smile :D