Kaedon I'M CALLING YOU OUT!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
I think you deserve a punch in the face, because you insult me because I didn't want to do your Trivia thing.

John

i dont, you are the king of spammers. and i wasnt bothered about your quittyass quiting my thread you should have pm'd me first.

Qwake

its actually because you made heaps of accounts, it clearly says that

McLovin

Reaction score
I didn't make any other accounts except for the one I am using (alexmoss12), my brother made all t........

There is no point in saying it anymore, none of you believe me, deep down I know that, but you don't have to keep going on at me that I haven't actually done. So go on carry on dissing me or whatever you call it, because I'm not going to fight back and start a stupid fight with anyone.

John

we already did and i cant be arsed making another, im not the only one who can make threads you know.

Kaedon

Reaction score
What? So you can rape me in a jail cell?

Or get your prison buddy to rape me?

wow your not only fat, your sick.

Well if anyone knows about getting buttfucked in prison, its you. Im sure all of your ancestors went through it at one point. Maybe you should ask uncle Aiden the sheep farmer what its like eh?

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Im sure all of your ancestors went through it at one point. Maybe you should ask uncle Aiden the sheep farmer what its like eh?

I don't have an Uncle Aiden.

In fact none of my uncles have been to jail.

Maybe some of my great-great-great-great-great uncles, but I have no idea, nor do I give a fuck :) so shut your mouth.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^You mean, Shut your mouth and know your role. Sheesh, amateurs

Kaedon

Reaction score
^^^ God damn, the rod up that mans butt must have a rod up its butt! Am I rite pplz! >_>