K9 Attack Dog Bite

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

She is about 55 pounds, the dogs I have are 100+
Seeing the amount of strength she has makes me understand why people don't like to be around bigger dogs. LOL
Don't watch this if you are afraid of dogs, you might not like it.

Reactions: Red Rain

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I prefer this K9

k9.jpg

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Thats what they do to teach dogs to Gaurd and bite. Also called Schutzand. My Mother trained our Doberman to do that.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
15001607757641869191484.jpg
@Grievous:
What about a Russian Wolf Hound?
They are so harmless u dnt even know their in the house. Mine acts more like a cat. He sleeps all day. Only things he's caught was a Mouse, Some Flies and Icky Stink Bugs. Lol. He makes the funniest faces and sounds after catching a stink bug. There is no way this breed can be trained to bite or be Gaurd Dogs. Very loyal, VERY Quiet. Come in all colors and coat styles. They're mainly used for hunting and bringing down Wolves in the wild. (THEY WERE ORIGINALLY BRED FOR) Top speed is 45 mph