Ḳ̴͊̃e̝̗͚͖ͤͤͨ͒̽r͓̘͕̯̖͇͊̎ͯ̔̋̓ȅͭ͊ͫs̞͍̞̃ͦ̆͐

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
mHZrAQ1.png

Character name: Keres
Nickname(s): "The Daughter of Demise", "TORN Empress"
Height: 5'1
Weight: 105 lbs
Age or D.O.B.: (This is complicated but will be explained) As of writing this, she is 4 years old. She is ALSO 20 years old.
Billed From: "The Residence"
Face/heel/tweener: Heel (but she does not care for something so trivial)
Gimmick/Background:
Keres, prounounced ke-res, meaning "Evil Spirits" in Greek. She is a conduit for malice, indiscriminate evil, and that which cannot be understood. Keres is the (as of this writing) four year old daughter of Slate Bass and Eden, two longtime imposing figures in the world of wrestling themselves, together they are the wealthy Bassignani Family, a part of the larger grouping known as "The Residence", a faction which knew nothing other than domination in its most exquisite form.
Among many things, her family was known for the mysterious world known as the "TORN Universe", a place of seemingly endless possibilities for those that welcomed its cold and nurturing embrace within the threads of fate. Having a strong connection to the “TORN Universe”, which the family guards closely, the spirit of Keres has lived much longer than anyone can tell and is able to change form on a whim via the strength it provides her. It seems as if Keres IS the TORN Universe itself and not merely playing within it. She controls it.
Being the single most powerful being from that world, Keres exercised her will, and rite, on her parents, two strong individual themselves, and essentially left them powerless in comparison to her. Within the TORN Universe, they have become part of her power. Outside of it, they are confined to The Residence.
Keres shows no real emotion, no real feeling, and no real care. Yet she does love; her parents and one Princess Nova, to be exact. They are sisters, not by familial ties, but by bond. They protect each other, and may the world help anyone that hurts Keres' "older sister".
Keres inflicts pain and wishes to rid the world of those she deems as weak, or bring those she sees potential in up to a higher level of purpose, if they can handle it. This is her fun.
She is freakishly, but not unrealistically, strong (she isn't lifting a 300lb bear of a man), incredibly smart, very resourceful, and extremely manipulative. Her ways are a mystery to all that encounter her.
(Out-of-Kayfabe but in-world explanation for the age thing:
Slate & Eden's real daughter is a 4-year old but a 20-year old is portraying the adult version of her. The Bassignani family is a very wealthy and theatre/literature focused wrestling family that enjoys telling stories in the world of wrestling.)

Non-FWA accomplishments: N/A
FWA accomplishments: N/A
FWA win-loss record: W-1/L-2/D-0
Style of wrestling: MMA, Technical, Methodical, Precise

Move-Set:

Strikes:
Forearm strike
Super woman Punch
Knee lift
Brazilian Kick
Haymaker
Body Shot
Chop Block
Viciously grabbing opponent's Nose
Various Kicks
Quick Heart Punch (as you will see in intro promo)
Knife Edge Chop

---
Standing:
Various arm drag variations
Hurricanrana
Double Leg takedown, often transitioned into a submission afterwards
Sit-out Jawbreaker
Headlock Backbreaker (What Randy Orton does)
Tilt-a-whirl backbreaker to smaller opponents
Dragon Screw
DDT
Hair-pull Neckbreaker
Double Knee Facebreaker
Flatliner
Hammerlock + Guillotine combination
Sleeper Hold w/Body Scissors

---
Ground:
Various arm bars
Leg-Vine Submission
Camel Clutch while either raking the face, pulling the mouth, or choking an opponent
Rolling Senton
Knee Bar
Romero Special Knee Breaker
Elbow Drop to a body part
Stepping on a bent arm using the free leg (Shayna Baszler spot, but makes more sense)

---
Corner:
Choking in the corner
Top rope arm Drag
Arm trap arm bar
Running Crossbody to grounded opponent
Running Elbow Strike into the corner

---
High-Flying:
Nearly Perfect Moonsault (used rarely/when needed)

---
Running:
Superwoman Elbow
Running Jumping Knee
Running Neckbreaker
Running Tornado DDT

---
Signatures:
"Realtà Contorta" ("Contorted Reality" in Italian): Rocket Kick (in various situations)
"Horrible Sanity": Clutches the sides of an opponent's head and delivers a viscous forehead-to-forehead Headbutt

---
Finisher:
"Clutch of Woe": With opponent kneeling or in a vulnerable state and forced to kneel, Tongan Death-Grip Submission (Favorite finisher)
"Oscurità" ("Darkness" in Italian): With opponent kneeling (if larger)/in a vulnerable state, Spinning Backfist

Attire: The below base pic, without the bookbag. Wearing black boots. Removes skirt and jacket so she wrestles in long black tights and the remaining uniform under the jacket.

Base pic for your character: Jenna Ortega as Wednesday Addams (but ignore the N on the jacket) - WEDNESDAY

Theme music: "Paint it Black" - Cello Cover [Edit]

Entrance: As each of the three opening vocal sounds play, a spotlight turns on at center stage to alternate between illuminating, and then covering in darkness, three figures. Once the main portion of the song plays at 9 seconds, the lights in the arena are dark save for a single golden light illuminating these three figures from behind. Two figures wearing suits and raven masks stare forward towards the ring as they hold the third figure, now seen to be Keres, off of the ground betwen them. Their arms making a seat for her and their shoulders acting as her armrests.
Ring Announcer (sheepishly, like they're creeped out): "Making her way to the ring, from "The Residence", weighing in at 105 pounds, representing "Eternal", she is "The Daughter of Demise", Keres.
Her legs crossed, hands relaxed, and eyes fixated on the ring, the two servants move in perfect unison towards the ring as she lightly mutters "walk". Once ringside, the servants prop her up to stand on the apron, not letting her feet ever touch the ground outside of the ring. She removes her skirt and jacket, handing it to her servants. She instructs her servants to stand to the side, out of the way, and do nothing, and they oblige. She stands in a corner, awaiting her opponent. (She stares a hole through them once they are making their entrance. If she is second, she never breaks eye contact the entire time before the bell)

(After a match, the servants do this same thing to make sure she doesn't touch the ground as she leaves)

Introduction promo of at least two hundred words introducing your character to us:

Eternal Essence

We fade in from black, focused on a large ornately decorated wooden set of doors. The trimming and carving on the wood depict an amalgamation of flowers, crows, doves, ravens, and the words “Bassignani” orderly placed in the center, separated by the seam of the doors. The round metal doorknob on one of the doors starts to turn and the door creaks open.

???: “Daddy!”, yells an extremely happy female child’s voice.

A man is standing in the middle of a courtyard surrounded by a garden that seems almost infinite. A few feet from him, in the actual center, is a large tree with bright purple leaves. A stark contrast to the rather thunderstorm-esque looking sky that surrounds them.

???: “Ah! My darling daughter! How are you doing? Have you been playing nice with your sister?”

The man’s daughter, who is now seen to be 4-year old Keres, is wearing a cute white dress adorned with images of sunflowers. She runs up to her father. He is a large, strong man in a suit. Appearance similar to a certain former FWA star with well kept dark hair and beard. He gives a rare, warm smile. He is the imposing TORN Warrior known as Slate Bass, and gives him a big hug as he kneels down to meet her.

Slate: “Is this true, Nova? The two of you have been playing well today?”

Emerging from the aforementioned doorway is Princess Nova. Wearing a luxurious dress as normal, this one goes to her knees and is black with purple roses over it and a matching tiara on her head. She politely closes the door behind her as she excitedly approaches Slate Bass and Keres.

Nova: “As always.”

???: “Hmhmhm, I’m glad the two of you are still getting along just as much as ever.”

Slate Bass, Princess Nova, and Keres all turn to see the alpha woman of The Bassignani Family/The Residence, the “Seamstress of Reality”, Eden. Wearing her usual black garb; a tanktop and jeans… however, this time, with the addition of a small bag over her shoulder..

Slate: “Hello, my love. What a rare moment for all of us to be gathered in your garden. It’s been quite a while, actually.”

Eden: “Yes. About six months too long, to be exact. And a lot has changed…but I am glad to see that my family is still just as strong as ever.” Eden says with an odd, yet sincere, tone.

Nova: “Strong and continuing to grow.”

The Princess grins.

Nova: “I believe I was the only one to leave the Residence. It was my trip to Europe.”

Slate: “We watched.”

He gently puts his hand on Nova’s shoulder.

Slate: “While it was not your time that night, you are expanding our reach as always. I believe we will do great things in FWA sooner or later.”

Nova blushes while Eden lets out an almost inaudible scoff.

Nova: “Means so much to hear that from you.”

Eden: “Nova, my Princess… I want you to know that I am proud of you. I will admit to having my doubts, as I have had with everybody. But you far exceeded my expectations in more ways than one. Namely, in nurturing our dear, sweet, Keres.”

She gives a genuine smile to Nova, which is rare for any blood member of the Bassignani Family. Returning the kind gesture, Princess Nova curtsies to her mentor and grins.

Nova: “You said it yourself, you knew I was the only one capable of the position. But it did take me falling under your learning tree to do so.”

While they three are engaged in conversation, the youngest of The Residence has been frolicking amongst a bed of flowers near the great tree in the center of the courtyard. Keres slips behind the tree for a second…

Eden: “Daughter, you can stop pretending now.”

Eden’s icey words cut through the air, seeming to let all the warmth out of the garden and allowing in a cold breeze.

Keres: "̤̞̺̕P̬͍̞r̢͉͙̻̞̫e̩͇̩t̴̠̖͎̦e̴̗̙̻̯͔̜͈n̘̥͕d͇̖͎͓̜̺͍í̻ͅng̬̯͇̭̹ͅ?̫̞"̖̠

Keres’ voice now a steely echo in the garden, as if it were coming from everywhere at once. She steps out from behind the tree, now a full 3 feet taller, wearing a full black and gray outfit, complete with two black pigtails falling from her head and black combat boots digging into the ground.

Keres: “I am merely having fun, mother.”

Slate Bass, Eden, and Princess Nova all stare at this adult looking Keres. All three, although having completely different demeanors, feel an immense sense of power in the air. The color itself around them seems to drain from everything but the purple leaves of the tree. Nova simply hums.

Nova: “Hehe, well, that’s my little sister.”

Slate: “Eden… what is going on?”

For perhaps the first time in his TORN existence, there is a small sense of caution in Slate’s voice.

Eden: “You know what this is, dear. And so does Keres. It’s what we’ve been preparing for all this time. Fate has truly arrived. And it is just as cruel as I thought it would be.”

Keres: “Cruel? Mother, there will be nothing of that sort. I love you. I love father. I certainly love my big sister. Everything I do is for the love of my TORN Universe.”

Not taking her eyes off of Keres, Eden reaches into her small bag, taking something out of it, and tossing the bag to the ground. In her hand Eden holds a wilted rose, crackling at the slightest touch.

Slate: “No.”

Slate walks over to Keres and is immediately stopped as the vines of a plant clutch his ankles. He tears them out at the root and continues to walk towards Keres.

Keres: “̤̜̠I͙̩̩ ̰͓͔͇̼ẉ͚̜͕̦̫a̲s̝͔͈͓̰ ̪͔̞̟͕bḛ̭ḭn͍͇͜g̼ ̴͚̟̜n̞͕̹̝̹̦i̤͍̣̞̱c̨̹e̯͓̘͘, ̦̱͓̭͍̹fa̟t̷̘̱̙ḥ̹̦̦͍e̺͉̹͔͕͈̥r͚͇͉̕.̲”̳͍̮̯͞

Slate reaches Keres and goes to place his hand on her shoulder…only to be met with a palm to the chest, dropping him to the ground in crippling pain instantly. Slate lets out a yelp as he crashes into the ground.

Nova blinks, surprised from what she has seen, though she doesn’t move from her spot, as if she… knows this was going to happen.

Eden: “This was inevitable. In fact this is what I always wanted. My daughter to surpass me, in terms of taking over at least. But for you to lay claim to the TORN Universe without earning it…you must be out of your mind.”

Keres: “A wise man once uttered the words, ‘I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity’...Mother… How can I earn that which was mine from birth?”

Eden, with an almost proud smirk on her face, clutches the wilted rose in her hand. She throws it forward and, from thin air, hundreds of dead rose petals move swiftly towards Keres as a form of smokescreen to cover Eden quickly moving towards her. However, this means nothing.

Keres: “You should know better, mother.”

Once the rose petals disappear, Eden is standing where Keres once stood…by herself.

Keres: “I̘̼͔ ̶̜͓̤̥͇̭a͖̦̖͙͈m̴̟̱̙̝̤̦ ̣͔͟t̤̥͈h̗i̢̼̤̥͎s ̶̙p̱̙̯l̞̙̘̝͓̟̼a̷̩͙̟̩͖̫͖c͏̭̞͓͚͉̯̥e̩̬̻.̬̳̻͢”

Keres, hanging upside-down from the tree, reaches down and grabs both sides of Eden’s head, clutching her mother between her fingers. The blank and cold gaze of Keres meets Eden’s eyes…eliciting the foreign feeling of fear into the Seamstress of Reality. She lifts Eden off the ground.

During all this, Princess Nova has remained unflinching, just letting the situation play out. As Keres’ caretaker, she had expected this day would come.

Nova: “Slate, Eden. We knew this would come, why fight it? It is what we always wanted…”

Slate: “Because fate deems it so…”

Slate, in pain, rushes at Keres, who has just headbutted Eden nearly unconscious. Keres hops down from the tree, landing right-side up, and stops her father, grabbing him by the throat after sweeping his leg from under him. Barely able to speak through his daughter’s clutches, he utters a few words.

Slate: “Show…me…your true poten-”

He fails to finish his sentence as Keres turns with him, slamming him into the tree, which then moves some of its roots to meld him partly into itself, keeping him stuck there.

Eden, moving slowly, looks up at Princess Nova and reaches out her hand as if asking for help… Princess Nova moves towards her mentor and gently grabs her hand, though not to tug, but as if you are holding that of a sick relative.

Nova: “I know this is scary. But it is time. Keres is ready. You told me how scary a new role is. Now this is yours.”

She gently kisses Eden’s hand.

Nova: “We’ll love you. I’ll always love you as my own family. Remember.”

Eden, looking up at Nova, moves her hand away and drops it. Smirking, she looks towards Keres, and then back to Nova.

Eden: “Thank you, Nova.”

Keres moves over to her mother and kicks her directly in the face, making her tumble towards the tree, landing in a seated position against it.

Keres: “This… This is where the two of you now belong. Mother. Father. Within my TORN Universe, your essence, your formerly unmatched power and potential, are now part of this tree. My tree. Me. This is where you both shall remain in here…”

Keres lets in a deep breath, her eyes roll back, and she lets out a deep exhale. We are now in the living room of the Bassignani Residence.

Keres: “And The Residence is where you shall remain outside of my TORN Universe. Free will. It is yours. Your time…is over. I cannot be denied.”

Eden: “Yes, my daughter. I am proud of you.”

Slate Bass nods in agreement, as they both sit in chairs in the living room.

Keres looks over at her “sister”, Princess Nova. She is standing with her hands together, head down. Though she did affirm Eden that everything was kind, she knew it was hard. She looks up.

Nova: “No longer. You are worthy, dear sister.”

Keres: “Nova. Your words touch me. You and I shall reign Eternal. This…FWA you have expressed so much about…introduce me to my new…friends. Now.”

Accepting Keres word, Princess Nova curtsies to her.

Nova: “Gladly. Let us prepare then, we have much to do.”

She gives a small grin before the two head off to another part of the house. The TORN Universe reaches a new place, with a new generation taking head.

------
22iipNT.png

Tag Team Name: Eternal
Tag Team Members: Keres & Princess Nova

Entrance Music: Rage Beneath the Mountains Cover by Lindsey Stirling (Edit)

Entrance Motion:

The lights of the arena dim as the lights near the stage flash purple and gold in tune with the strings of the music. All video screens are off apart from the one showing the main entrance video. The music builds for eight seconds then Princess Nova makes her way out first. Her long skirt flowing behind her with her arms out near her hips. She spins and does a curtsy near the stage as her tag partner and “little sister,” Keres is carried out by two followers. Meeting Princess Nova on the stage, she lightly taps Nova’s head before the two make their way down the ramp, Princess Nova walking, and Keres being carried.

Announcer: Introducing first/their opponents, from The Residence, the TORN Angel, Princess Nova, the Daughter of Demise, Keres, they… are… Eternal!!!

Commentary:

On her way down the ramp, Princess Nova has a wide, almost disturbing grin, giggling as she does a “Princess wave” to some of the fans. Keres remains unflinching, being carried by her followers. At ringside, Princess Nova turns to the steps and goes up them. Wiping off her boots, she enters the ring between the middle and bottom rope as Keres is gently placed on the apron, her feet not touching the ground. Nova raises the middle rope so her sister may enter.

Commentary:

Keres stands in the middle of the ring, still as Princess Nova circles around her, spinning her skirt before she stands next to Keres and does a long curtsy to her sister. Keres turns to Nova and gently removes the tiara from her head. The two TORN sisters head to their corner as Princess Nova unclips her skirt as their theme music fades away.

Tag Team Offense:​

• Snapmare from Princess Nova, Penalty Kick from Keres, followed by a Moonsault Double Knee Drop from Princess Nova​
  • Keres holds an opponent in the corner with a Sleeper as Princess Nova hits a running dropkick​
  • Lungblower/Codebreaker by Keres, held to a Hilo from Princess Nova​
  • Often can hold an opponent in place off a tag for the other to take advantage.​
  • Drop Toe-hold from Keres, low dropkick from Princess Nova​
  • Kick Combination: Spinning heel kick to the gut by Princess Nova. Knee lift from Keres. Dropkick from Princess Nova with a trip from Keres.​
  • Assisted Hurricanrana (Keres gives Nova a lift with her hands into a Hurricanrana)​
  • Assisted Tornado DDT (Either or, one lifts the other)​

Signatures:​
  • Assisted Shattered Mind (Leap Frog Leg Drop Bulldog, Nova leap frogs over Keres for extra height)​
  • Assisted Elevate and ReNovate (Keres holds opponent’s legs like a kid, Elevate and Renovate Springboard Cutter from Nova)​
  • Final Fantasy (IIconics Knee, can be done with opponent leaning over the middle rope in or out of the ring and they can be in either role)​
Finishers:​
  • Eternal Execution (Tongan Death-Grip from Keres, held for Princess Nova to hit the Hidden Blade Elbow) Often set up with Keres starring at Nova and doing a throat slash + thumbs down motion​
  • Eternal Demise (Backbreaker Hold from Keres with a Diving Double Foot Stomp from Princess Nova to the Chest/head)​
In-ring style: Quick, calculated, aggressive, perfectly in sync. Keres’ in-ring style is more grounded of the two while Princess Nova takes risks.

Team dynamic: While Keres values Nova’s input greatly, in the end, she is the leader of the team and Princess Nova is glad to follow. Princess Nova is also incredibly loyal to her “little sister.” So occasionally she may push Keres out of the way of an oncoming move or severely hurt an opponent if she so wishes without question. Are more than capable of psychological warfare and if anything, enjoy it.

History: Keres and Princess Nova, sister not by blood, but by soul and spirit. In 2019, former model and rising wrestling star, the “Rainbow Princess” Nova Taylor was signed to the company owned by Keres’ parents and slowly brought under their wing, draining to fight out of her until she can become a blank slate, rebuilt into Princess Nova. She became TORN (all caps).While continuing to improve her professionally, shaping her into an elegant killing machine, she was given a role she cared about deeply, taking care of their family and most importantly, their daughter, Keres, still a toddler, so we assume. She fit into her position happily and grew to understand and love the family, being accepted as one of their own.

But little as anyone knew, turns out their daughter, Keres, is a far more powerful being than we imagined. Having a strong connection to the “TORN Universe” which the family guards closely, the spirit of Keres has lived much longer than anyone can tell and is able to change shape on a whim in the TORN Universe. Princess Nova has been nurturing that spirit and now she has her vessel for our world.​

Last edited:

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Hey, welcome to the FWA! Really interesting sign up and it all looks very promising!

We’re currently in the promo window for our shows coming up and then we have a smaller special and then a PPV. We’d be happy to discuss any potential matches or angles you’d like to run for any of that, other plans withstanding. Or even the upcoming shows if you don’t mind a shorter window.

I’ll also drop you a PM now to get you into the discord if that’s something you’d be interested in.

Any questions, just hit me or one of the other mods up!

Reactions: Nostradamus

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen