Just When You Thought TNA Has Done It All

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Reaction score
NoDQ.com > TNA > TNA to start airing shows in 3D?
Posted by Corbin Nordhoff on 06/13/2010 at 12:20 PM

Credit: F4WOnline.com

There has been discussion within TNA about using HD-3D technology. It's unsure if they plan to use it regularly or for special occasions like PPVs.

As reported a few months back, WWE plan to start using the technology by next year.

CLUSTERFUCK IN 3D!!! I can't wait to see Team 3-D perform the 3-D in 3-D!

Montana

Reaction score
oh god, I thought TNA was cutting cost. Here's an idea, go back to the basics or just give up already.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen 3d HDTV? I haven't. I know nothing of this technology, is it for all standard HDTVs or only those really nice, new ones that make everything look like a video game? Is it similar to the 3d technology being used in the movies? If it's like that, that could be pretty cool to watch wrestling like that. But I dunno how it works, someone fill me in, I'm too lazy to look it up.

Montana

Reaction score
I think you need a special TV, but i could be wrong.

Wordlife

Reaction score
^You need to have a 3D tv. Those are fucking ridiculously expensive and aren't really worth it. TNA in 3D huh??? :smh

Reaction score
Well, that stamps out that plan. I'm not shelling out a few grand to get fat watching the tube. My LCD is just fine, though I'd shell out for a larger screen and maybe a DLP from LG, those are marvelous.

Wordlife

Reaction score
^Gotta be one of the top televisions on the market right now actually. Walked into Best Buy yesterday to look at a new TV myself and thats all the guy kept saying to look at. They are some very nice televisions, but I like my Samsung 42" though.

UNLESS TNA plans on having the 3D work on all televisions where you only need just the 3D glasses to view the show, I see this as another failure in the TNA books.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
CLUSTERFUCK IN 3D!!! I can't wait to see Team 3-D perform the 3-D in 3-D!

lol. Look for a Team 3-D push if this happens. Ya know they'll get a good laugh out of the whole thing.

I doubt this will happen though. Considering the cost and everything.

P.S. Crew 3D tvs. The only thing good about them is that companies are lowering prices on their other tvs.

Doomsday

Reaction score
Ugh! First politics now entertainment. There must always be progression.....

regression-testing.gif

REGRESSION IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER

Kizza

Reaction score
With 3D TV's. some TV's have chip that is able to be put in to make it 3D. One of my mates has one, and I was amazingly underwhelmed. The whole thought of wearing glasses to watch someone come out of a TV isn't a big deal to me. I know it's not really happening, so what's the point.

SnackZ

Reaction score
I have a 65" 3D ready tv - just have to get the glasses and converter once that comes out.

Funny how everyone is trashing TNA for them being interested in it but saying NOTHING about the WWE when it CLEARLY says the E is planning on doing it too, lol. I hate TNA but come on, give it to both of them for wanting to do this shit.

Anyways, I will watch it in 3D when it happens because that is what I have been programmed to do ;-). 3D is the new High Def, get with the times guys lol.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I have a 65" 3D ready tv - just have to get the glasses and converter once that comes out.
Funny how everyone is trashing TNA for them being interested in it but saying NOTHING about the WWE when it CLEARLY says the E is planning on doing it too, lol. I hate TNA but come on, give it to both of them for wanting to do this shit.
Anyways, I will watch it in 3D when it happens because that is what I have been programmed to do ;-). 3D is the new High Def, get with the times guys lol.

Well ...now you don' f***ed up...cause now...You're gonna have to invite us all over so we can check dat out!
WRESTLING...in 3-D!!!

BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE's ENTRANCES...in 3-D!!!!
Camal Toe's so realistic, you could swear you got some rubbed on your face!

and plus....ANDERSON!!!! in 3-D!!!!