Just sayin'

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

I don't think Beer has any right to call anyone a blueberry besides himself.

LKP

My account got hacked by the same ip address? Wtf who is fucking around here?

This Guy

^^Its not often that i agree with famous but seriously I think famous needs to pass on his "OfficialDrama" & "DramaKid" titles to some other members on this forum

Famou$ 187

I got the name Drama because I overcomed Drama in my life,so I figured I earned it. Not because I start Drama or go along with it like others,good try tho.

This Guy

I got the name Drama because I overcomed Drama in my life,so I figured I earned it. Not because I start Drama or go along with it like others,good try tho.

why you have the name was not the point of what I said

Evangeline Lilly, aka Kate from LOST.

ah, gotcha...you should have started a "guess who is in my avatar" thread though, that would have been fun...seen if anyone knew.

PeepShow

why you have the name was not the point of what I said

ah, gotcha...you should have started a "guess who is in my avatar" thread though, that would have been fun...seen if anyone knew.

I could still do that just with random pictures.

This Guy

^^The Official Guess Who is in Peepshows Avatar? I think I like it. lol

monkeystyle

Reaction score
ohlpfo.jpg