Just sayin'

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

The hypocrisy and stupidity on this forum has just become something rather over the top.

I'm looking at you legendkillerpunk.

Beer

Fairly sure I've been exposing LKP for the last month on and off.

LKP

Well to be honest it took you longer than i thought to make a thread about me. But kudos to you your a very smart man. This thread is pointless.

LKP

I was being sarcastic. Meaning your a smart man doing this so it makes you look good. Enjoy the fun whilst you can.

Beer

You clearly are the biggest blueberries ever. It's hypocrisy, because you were being sarcastic when saying I was smart, when you are the forum's biggest idiot and it was further cemented when you made the mistake of saying your instead of you're, k?

LKP

You clearly are the biggest blueberries ever.

blueberries? Hmm im sure im one person. Dint you get banned last week beer and cried like a baby and had an alt account? yeah i though so :)

Beer

Mere slip of my finger. D and S are near each other. Your poor grammar and lacklustre spelling cannot even be put on the same level as mine.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

*you're @ just about all of Beer and LKP's posts.

Beer

^ Pretty sure I didn't make that mistake once in any of my sentences.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

For some reason I read post #10 as "Your clearly one of the biggest blueberries ever".