Just Saw "GIJOE 2"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
No Spoilers!

The Intro: I was pulled in because normally you get something so dull and boring its like hey here's the movie this one delivered and it was awesome and i could have guessed it was Russian? No it was awesome.

The Story:
The Way a JOE Movie should be!

The Characters:
These 'Joes' were a good act and they were solid and they delivered and it was incredible how they were a team. Hot chicks who can forget about them! "The Bad Guy" was brilliant and oogy boggy just brilliant.

Forget GI JOE RISE OF COBRA! remove it from existence and just consider this one as the 'master plan' because it unfolded nicely GO SEE IT!

Lastly; i got my money's worth and the rock showed me something that hes not just what he is he can act and i thought he would be boring but yikes he proved me wrong and solid performance. This Movie was awesome and everyone should go see..... it... FINALLY A JOE Movie worth having on A TV!

GO SEE IT!

Trailers were nice;
The Wolverine
Oblivion
The Lone Ranger

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
I am prob going to see it again Monday, if all goes well for me then. That's how i would sum how good the movie was. I would have gone today but i needed to do some side school work before spring break ends, i did the right thing, I have only seen 1 movie 3 times

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
saw it for the 2nd time... enjoyed, like the first time and also being the guy who walks out the theater first when the movie is ending to be like "hey what does he know, that i don't" pretty cool exit if ya ask me, very nice movie indeed waiting for DVD now. solid, 4 cookies and a half of a banana