Just registered!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bluffer

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
wrestlinghub.net
Hey guys, I'm Bluffer, I saw the owner of this site advertising it on Hackforums, the main forum I use on a daily basis, and me being the hardcore wrestling fan that I am, I had to join!

I'm looking forward to discussing lots of different things related to the biz with you guys!

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Hey, welcome. :bodallas:
Do you watch anything other than WWE?

Bluffer

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
wrestlinghub.net
Hey, welcome. :bodallas:
Do you watch anything other than WWE?
Yeah I try to watch other stuff than WWE, but I honestly have to say I don't really, although I'm a fan of ROH and TNA, I usually just stick to WWE, sometimes I don't even have the time, or should I use the word time, maybe I don't have the attention span to sit through all of WWE's weekly shows, usually just watch RAW and Smackdown, sometimes I watch NXT, always if it's a special, don't want to miss NXT specials, but sometimes I don't even watch Smackdown lol.

I like Lucha Underground too but I'm not a every week watcher just like ROH and TNA.

Reactions: Solidus1

Bluffer

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
wrestlinghub.net
What's the rule on here about linking to wrestling shows?
I run a streaming/ ondemand site that's why I'm asking, I post RAW, Main Event, NXT, Smackdown ,Lucha Underground, and TNA Impact every week... would like to get my site's name out there.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I run a streaming/ ondemand site that's why I'm asking, I post RAW, Main Event, NXT, Smackdown ,Lucha Underground, and TNA Impact every week... would like to get my site's name out there.

Posting publicly isn't allowed, we got in trouble for that before. Sharing in private (via PM and upgraded member section) is okay though, members often ask for stream links.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
We have contests occasionally for PPV's and the prize usually is an upgrade for like 6 months I believe. Once you get that, you can share your link there. (Or you can purchase it. lol)

Bluffer

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
wrestlinghub.net
Posting publicly isn't allowed, we got in trouble for that before. Sharing in private (via PM and upgraded member section) is okay though, members often ask for stream links.
Cool thanks for replying! If you're "____" on HF, I sent you a PM.

Bluffer

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
wrestlinghub.net
I'd be kinda pissed if somebody just registered for my site and started spreading links around, so good to know... I'll try to be active on here, and if people are asking where to watch, I will pm them, thanks!

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Welcome to the site. You'll make legend one day all you need to do it BOLIEVE :bodallas:

PS. Extreme Rules is tonight and I forgot to pay my subscription to the network. (Link to site plz):eek:tunga:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
We advertise our site on hackforums?

donald-glover-awkward-o.gif

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
We advertise our site on hackforums?

donald-glover-awkward-o.gif
Yeah. A few of us were from there, maybe more.

Crayo, Solidus, Xanth, Myself, Jono, leojay, Mike., Seabs and maybe a few more that I don't know of.
I'm not allowed to say anything further about that.
Solidus, is this any site or just wrestling sites?