Just introducing myself

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pumpt73

Reaction score
Hi all, pumpt73 here. Found this forum while searching the web and was quite impressed with what I seen. I have been a pro wrestling fan since I was 6 years old, currently 32, yup Im a geezer. A little about me, I work fulltime as a journeyman electrician. I am an avid bodybuilder, been doing so for 12 years now. Im also an avid MMA fan. I have seen every UFC and PRIDE event. I have several of both on DVD, and also have several International Vale Tudo Championships, Grapplers Quest, King of the Cage, and Hook N Shoot events on DVD. Played football for 6 years and was also an amateur wrestler for 10 years, competing in Greco Roman, Freestyle, and Folkstyle (high school/college). So that's about it, just looking forward to contributing as much as possible.

Reaction score
No way. I do not know you from OWW or anything like that. Nope.

If they didn't ban me I would be tearing up the debate league over there.

Welcome.

pumpt73

Reaction score
No way. I do not know you from OWW or anything like that. Nope.

If they didn't ban me I would be tearing up the debate league over there.

Welcome.

LOL. Im sure my man. Im now done with that place. I wasn't happy with the direction of the board and made it known and it pissed the holier than thou guys off. I called them out about talking smack about members and they didn't like it. Oh well. New home, fresh start. Just here to post up and have fun.

pumpt73

Reaction score
Na JB, no hatred my friend. I've handled stuff like that in the past. I've been around the block a time or two, so no worries.