Just gotta say.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

You were when you were Aussie, that's awesome by default.

Now you're Sereosevillian your awesomeness has dropped.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I can quote countless threads that have original concepts of mine. To name and quote a few;
1- The Slammy Awards - Totally original, something nobody had ever done before in the section

So the Slammy awards is your original concept? Then how come the WWE used it 5 years before you were born? Nice how you said "in the section." That makes it ok to call an idea an original concept, right?

Be the Booker Lounge
You were the first person to suggest an out of character board? Would you mind explaining why the e-fed had one way before the BTB lounge did? The e-fed's OOC board id # is 40 while the BTB OOC board id # is 76...that means there were 35 boards created after the e-fed one and before the BTB one.

BTB Match Previews
Oh, yes I'm TOTALLY SURE you were the first person to ever use a match preview....wait, aren't those those things we see on EVERY SHOW?

3- Save IWF Videos

You gave Chris Jericho's "Save Us" gimmick an IWF theme and that's original how? Oh wait, Jericho stole the idea from you, right?

Unoriginal Attention Whore?

EXACTLY

Exactly.