Just gotta say.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Get of C4's case. He's not a bad member. He makes dope GFX among other things. So stop with the bagging it's starting to get old like the Blaze baggining

Beer

I did it once, but I must insist, that was because he did not acknowledge I liked him.

I have no beef with him. He is an alrite guy.

J

Ohhh man I definitly seen yours as a joke but I'm takling about other places on the forum.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

He's an egotistical asshole sometimes, nonetheless he's pretty cool and I can tolerate his cuhhh-razyy antics. Also he's a top :v: contributer

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Problem with C4 is he has the tendancy to say some of the stupidest things possible.

C4

And I didn't have Unoriginal Attention Whore in the original options of the poll.

J

Yea I gotta say he's definitly not the one to use one of my threads and I really don't care. To be honest I could find a shitload of threads that were made becuase of one of my idea's.

And I didn't have Unoriginal Attention Whore in the original options of the poll.

It's the name you deserved though. Unless you're telling me that making the same thread as J, rehashing MOTM, and rehashing RTM among other things is original :)roflmao:), and not a weak grab at attention :)roflmao:).

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Exactly BKB. He may make good graphics, but he doesn't stick to that. That's not his focal point. His focal point is every time someone gets attention doing something, he'll do it too.

Yea I gotta say he's definitly not the one to use one of my threads and I really don't care. To be honest I could find a shitload of threads that were made becuase of one of my idea's

You are right, but just because C4 only copied YOU once, doesn't make him more original than the others who copied you.

After Santino came here, C4 tried to type like him for a good while, then he made the Hitler account. Then he wanted to make a Dead C. Benoit. Oh, and then came Vladimir Koslov. As BKB mentioned he rehashed MOTM and RTM.

The guy really has no original ideas of his own. And the sad part is, he tries to do it at the height of someone elses popularity (Hitler and Dead C. with Santnio, Koslov with wwe369, the thread he copied from you (WITH THE EXACT SAME TITLE) was like 1 day later).

So when C4 can stop trying get attention or everybody else's stuff, I'll give him respect, but until then, he is an Unoriginal Attention Whore...and this thread stroked his ego.

C4

The guy really has no original ideas of his own

I can quote countless threads that have original concepts of mine. To name and quote a few;

1- The Slammy Awards - Totally original, something nobody had ever done before in the section, legends of the section agree with me when I say that. If you don't believe it, see it yourself and look at the reviews:

http://impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18781

The Slammy Awards Wall of Fame was stickied and merged with the BTB Hall of Fame thus making the awards even more prestigious. http://impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14644

Xtremebadass, CMS, Leviathan all encouraged me to do another one and appreciated the originality and the concept of the Slammy Awards. The Slammy Awards were also mentioned in the Official 2007 BTB Yearbook and were nominated #9 in the top 10 moments of the BTB Section in 2007. http://impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19027

CMS, The Anigma, Xtremebadass, Switchy and The Leviathan compiled the list.

09. BTB Slammy Awards

Awards are usually given out with a thread and a list of the winners but C4 decided to an awards and said that it would be different. It was a bit of a long process but the winners were chosen and everyone patiently waited for the award show to be posted. To say that C4 delivered with a good award show is an understatement. From Xtremebadass brawling with Jhar to HulkStar stealing the mic and speaking jive, the show was highly entertaining and C4 may have planted the seed for the evolution of the way award shows are done for now on.

2- Be the Booker Lounge and BTB Match Previews, suggested by me on the old forums. Again suggested by me on the revised forums and it was actually implemented by The Anigma. Pretty much original at that time because you didn't see something like that on other forums. There was a conflict later on when WZ copied the concept and implemented the exact same on their own forums. Although I was really bad at graphics back in the day, I always wanted to make these long boring BTB's somewhat interesting and enjoyable. I introduced BTB Match Previews and the first Match Previews seen on the forum were made by me for CMS. Before this there were only posters and logos made for BTB's.

3- Save IWF Videos This got a huge positive reaction, check out these posts from the thread:

Lol... that's sick, awesome idea.

Wow C4 awesome idea!!! I love it. Can't wait until you post the next one.

btw C4 this concept is fucking awesome bro....good job

Great idea C4...I can't wait for the next vid..../QUOTE]

:technology_tank: keep up the good work C4.

Awesome Idea.

That was very hard good work C4

Nice job C4. That must have sucked figuring all that crap out to make a "Save-US.IWF" type thing. Good job, very hard work. I appreciate the sight of 888 a million times. :) I'll be guessing on the next one.

Uh... this has been stickied for like a week.

Wow! Great job man! Awesome work! Looking forward to this one!

Unoriginal Attention Whore?

EXACTLY :49:

Sorry, I hate to rain on your parade, but the Slammy's are just BTB awards. The fact that you didn't make any new awards and just kept the same basic meanings of the regular ones does not scream originality.

Don't talk shit. BTB Match Previews aren't your idea. They've been on many forums for ages. The idea isn't originally yours, so stop pretending it is.

BTB Lounge is half original. It's just an expanded chat thread which every forum has. Save.us gets you a point too.

Amazing, one and a half things from you that aren't you being unoriginal.