Just got a warning..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

:lmao @ his continuous wrestling references about forum posters/rules.

Moonlight Drive

Tard said:
admins are kinda harsh or just power hungry some of the time.
Examples or gtfo imo.

Australian Friday > American Friday

LKP

^^^^^^ Tard is a big word for a mong like you :).You lot are kinda childish posters. Mind you kizza is 16 and moonlight drive has no age shown so hes a teenager. Some times you can just tell how sad you people are. Yeah i know im a bit childish but at least i let a grudge go.

Kizza

Considering the fact chuckle and little are bigger, it's obviously not.

LKP

Dude i dunno what your talking about. You been smoking that weed again? Anyways im going to a bbq, so no more shitty banter for a few hours haha im going bk to the real world guys. See you in fake land soon.

Kizza

Either you were saying that Tard was a big word for me or a big word for Pat. Either way, it's still a fucking Blue comment.

LKP

Kizza im not going to go bk and forth with you. Just shut up and go jump with a kangaroo.

Kizza

Oh har har har. Hilarious. Man, you come up with the best payouts. Seriously. Kangaroo jokes. How original.

Moonlight Drive

WARNING. Contains three-five syllable words! Read with caution LKP!

I'd like to know what your wife/girlfriend is now, has she reverted back to her original imaginary form?

Qwake

Oh har har har. Hilarious. Man, you come up with the best payouts. Seriously. Kangaroo jokes. How original.

To be fair to Blaze Jr, you guys use sheep jokes on me all the time so a kangaroo joke is sort of the same. He's still fucking Blue though.

I have about 12 infractions/warnings...You know what they say, the more infractions/warnings, the bigger your dick is >_>

Kizza

To be fair to Blaze Jr, you guys use sheep jokes on me all the time so a kangaroo joke is sort of the same. He's still fucking Blue though.

I have about 12 infractions/warnings...You know what they say, the more infractions/warnings, the bigger your dick is >_>

Yeah, he was trying to be funny. Our jokes are epic.