Just gonna take a minute to gloat just a little bit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Not because Adam is banned or anything but just at the state of this place now versus when I was running it.

I'm not gonna sit here and say everything I did was the right idea or that I always made the right call but the difference between me and you guys now is that when I did something I had the balls to follow through on it, not back down and not be disingenuous about what I was doing. For the record this does not apply to everyone.

And let's talk activity. People complained that activity was down while I was running the place. How do you like your activity now? :rofl:

And about staff. I'm not taking a shot at any of them, you're all nice people and I like you. However there are 8 mods aside from the gmods and admins. Alright I can see three of the e-fed mods being necessary but the other 5 simply are not. With a total of 6 admins/super mods that should be more than enough to take care of the essentials. If they're not doing it, they're being fucking lazy.

Now, I should point out that I was fucking lazy but I know how to delegate and make them do what I wanted. Makes me look a lot less lazy.

I think I'll keep adding more to this thread as I come up with new ways to gloat but this is a good start. Wanted to wait a while before gloating to see if I would be proven wrong. Unfortunately I was not.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Also I would just like to point out that this is in no way an attempt to get my spot back. I actually asked TIO about that a few weeks ago but upon reflection there is really no way in hell I have any desire to put any effort into fixing what I can and restoring us to what we used to be only to have Mikey come along again in another two years and decide that he knows better than me.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
rofl

Yeah, this place has gone downhill and there are far too many mods in a place where like 10 people log in daily.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
too bad you canèt gloat about your canadiens. though i do like price and camasushi

i haven;t posted because i canèt. im pretty much in saskatchewan right now which is what the eighties must of been like.

they fucked up by not enthroning the ayatollah of rock n rolla colin white, forum looks pretty sad in my 2 minutes of viewing. can someone make some friends and invite them to the site. im too obnoxious

...god...

Reaction score
it's in such a state now i really couldn't care. i come on this site for you and g1. and carlos when he stops being a wop.
Yeah, I know. I don't think I'd even come here if you, Enzo, and BKB didn't log. And yeah, that last one you said.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
I wonder, if the staff put everything back to the way it was before Mike returned if this place would gain more members and pick up on activity. Before he returned this place was still enjoyable, there wasn't as much members as their ever had been but there was still a good amount of guys to talk with, now look at this forum, you can't blame people for not wanting to log in, the place is dead.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I wonder, if the staff put everything back to the way it was before Mike returned if this place would gain more members and pick up on activity. Before he returned this place was still enjoyable, there wasn't as much members as their ever had been but there was still a good amount of guys to talk with, now look at this forum, you can't blame people for not wanting to log in, the place is dead.

Like what?