Just asking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
I'm wondering what it exactly takes to be a IWF Legend. Before you think i;m starting my own campaign, i'm not, but there has been some members on this forum forgotten about, NooDLE etc

I just want to ask...

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Suck some dick+be a mod at least once=LEGEND

The easy way.

Become popular+post a lot of good shit+stick around for years+own somebody+make a joke or two=LEGEND

The long and boring way

Nice to meet you, i'm one of the New Generation members. You must be one of the oldies.

MJ807

Reaction score
I'm one of the way oldies the only ones that have been here longer are 3Lions Mike Chaos and Montana who joined the same month as me. But nice to meet you, you seem like a good guy.

Axis

You guys just introduced yourselves to each other over the internet. You're both fags.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Yeah that was pretty gay. that "new generation" shit was really gay.

Who would ever want to be accepted by these rejects and have them call you a legend

Don't hate because you can't get this dick.

It killed Steve Irwin, ya know

You fags just won't let me have my corny moments.