Just a quiick statement.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Nope. After I found out about this imposter MikeRaw, I went to 5 other forums to check it out, and didnt see any of me, and I dont recall any Monkeystyles either, lol

Qwake

They must have know that MS is a bouncer and if they copied him he would have kicked their ass :yes:

LadyHotrod

That sucks.....

I had some moron use my picture as their own on MySpace. I had to take my picture with my friend ID written on paper so they could see I was the real me and they deleted that other idiot's account.

I don't know how but one of my friend's found it and sent me the link.

Wordlife

^lol damn, that musta sucked, hey Mikeraw... i saw the site where your on, thats really messed up man, have you noticed any other wordlife326's?

This Guy

I know there is a Monkeystyle on the other forum run by Jasmine, MHV1 and TOK, but I'm pretty sure that is monkeystyle.