Just a quiick statement.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Ok, so on some other forum, theres a guy posing as me... Thanks to "the mac" for telling me. But what happened is, The Mac saw "mikeraw" at that forum, acting liek a douche, and figured it was me, which is awhy he called me a douche over here :laugh:... So I went to the forum I was supposedly on, and my btb (that I used to have) was over there being copied.. Now thats bad enough, but he was also using my name MikeRaw, and using my avatar, and saying he was me. And I looked at this guys posts, and hes a total douche... So I just wanted to make sure everyone knows that wif is the only wrestling forum Im on, and if you see another MiekRaw, acting like an asshole (more than I do) then its not me:)

CenaMark54

I know how you feel...There is a cenamark on like every forum.

Toddy

Reaction score
TBH what a fuck head
You put work into being Mikeraw
An someone steals your BTB that you worked hard on

Wrestling Station

well, yeah a "known" member stole all my gfx work and posted it on other forums as if its me. But i went after him and got his ass banned from all of the forums i caught him.

MikeRaw

Ya, and its not as much he btb that bothers me... If he wants to steal that, it pisses me off, but at least dont pretend to be me... Cause hes a dickhead, and it makes it look (to people that think hes the same guy as me) like Im a douchbag like him too. So its the fact that hes claiming to be me that pisses me off more.

Wrestling Station

i know who is that member. We know dont worry :) just one more mistake and his life in IWF will be over.

MikeRaw

Wait, so that guy is on here???
WTF, wow... Tell me who it is?:)

Wrestling Station

dont worry about it MikeRaw. In my books he has one more chance. So... lets wait and see. Drop it for now ok?

Toddy

Reaction score
*Gossip*
But that is stupid TBH
How Do You Know WS who it is?

C4

Anyone remember Martin coming over to IWF around a year ago and bashing the hell out of batistafangirl?

He actually was an imposer of Jenny herself.... :ermm:

Rell

Reaction score
Thats weird, if you ever see me on another forum, ask me about it here please. lol

MikeRaw

If I see a mikeraw on another forum, I'll be sure to try to get him banned.

Alright lol.. So ya, I just made this thread because I know that te other guy was acting like a dick, and I didnt want my fellow iwf'ers thinking it was me:)
So ya, if anyone sees me on any forum, it aint me.

Qwake

^ okay, but if the Mac was the one to tell you maybe its him, its the perfect Crime :shocking: