Just A Little Information

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I know I was going through some stuff earlier, but I have to ask a question to some of you guys. For those of you who are in love that is.

I have my dark clouds that hover over me, but I have no regrets about my past, I look at everything like a learning experience to better myself now and in the future...

I have an ability to look at someone and tell whether or not they are interesting or not even worth my time. Someone came into my life that was interesting, so I took the time to get to know them for who they are. I explained my life and my history, and they accepted me for who I am even with my flaws. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now. Something I cant recall feeling before.

Whoever is actually in a loving relationship, please tell me the best way to make this work for the better, for the positive outcome of it. I don't want to mess this up.