Jurassic World

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
In June of 2015 a new fourth installment of the Jurassic Park series will be released as of now.. during comic con over the Summer they released a movie poster for it and now the first trailer has been popping up over the last day or two.. The new movie will star Bryce Dallas Howard, Chris Pratt, Jake Johnson, Omar Sy, Vincent D'Onofrio, Nick Robinson and many more.. The first trailer makes the movie definitely displays the CG power and also tells us a little bit about the primary basis of the story.. I'm pretty interested personally because Jurassic Park were some of my favorite movies.. Chris Pratt will be playing a similar role to what Jeff Goldblum had played in the previous series.. however I do hope Goldblum decides to play along and make a surprise cameo appearance.

Anyway here's the trailer watch and feel free to tell me whatchya think!

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
CHRIS PRATT AND AN ARMY OF RAPTORS IS BEST FOR BUSINESS

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I can't get by how stupid the people in this universe are. Who's brilliant idea is it to create multiple dinosaurs? Especially considering the previous 3 fuck ups.

People would pay millions just to see one.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I can't get by how stupid the people in this universe are. Who's brilliant idea is it to create multiple dinosaurs? Especially considering the previous 3 fuck ups.

People would pay millions just to see one.
The plot is about pretty much, they aren't getting as much business as they used to. Dinosaurs are like a fading fad. The director says there is a scene that you can tell that people don't care about dinosaurs anymore is when a kid is leaning against the glass and a t-rex is roaring at him. So in their mind, fuck it. We'll make something that these people will want to see so they create a brand new dino.

I'm personally super pumped.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Hopefully the dialogue is not as sucky as in the trailer. I actually dislike all things Jurassic Park because Spielberg sucks, but I will watch this one because I feel it might work for some reason. Godzilla being fucking glorious helps too.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I almost instantly thought it was going to be a remake, but reading this thread makes me think otherwise: It's the 4th film. Not a reboot, not a remake, not a whatever. A brand new Jurassic film. Why? The way Chris Pratt acted in the scenes cut in the trailer.