Jumpstart Roll Call Efed Sign ups

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Sure. Can't be any worse then when JMay was running it and PMed me asking me about "my" character, Duffman.

MizMasta3000

That was Beer's character. Do you want that old character or will you make a new one?

I know that was Beer's character. He PMed me to talk to me about it, so I figured fuck this place if he has no idea what's going on. >_>

Fair sure I had one before JMay proved himself to be Blue (once again). Something O'Haire.

Marvel26

Reaction score
Marvel i can undelete it its not a big fucking deal

No... the "big fucking deal" is that you are in charge and that the power has gone to your head, you have been waiting for an ounce of power on the forums, thankfully it is in a section that is jst about dead!!

MizMasta3000

...We started over so I deleted all the threads except for the ones I'm sure will be staying...chill the fuck out

Marvel26

Reaction score
I am absolutely "chill"! But as I just said, the power has gone straight to your head... and everyone knows it!

Look, I don't give a shit about MizMasta in general, and that's pretty much common knowledge at this stage, but to say that he's going crazy with power is pretty ridiculous when we're starting the e-fed fresh, which he is clearly doing. The section is in a shit place, and it really doesn't need people complaining about absolutely nothing right now. So it should pretty much be you're either in or you're out, Marvel, because whichever way you choose would be a much greater help than the bitching you're currently doing.

Marvel26

Reaction score
Explain what?

The fact that you always... ALWAYS bitched on about anything and everything when JMay was in charge...?

And then, when the opportunity "surprisingly" presented itself, you leaped at the chance to get ome power on the forum?

MizMasta3000

I didn't leap. I want to see facts. Posts proof. I gave suggestions when necessary and I always offered my services. I was asked to step up once JMay stepped down tbh.

Marvel26

Reaction score
Well, I am all ready for the regeneration of IWF... The only problem I have is being under the "watchful eye" and gudiance of MizMasta... I have never been that high on him, and until he prove otherwise, I guess my opinion will stay that way. I have no idea of his background of creative through e-fedding, so I guess I shall just waiting until I am proven otherwise...

MizMasta3000

Yep I'm definitely IWF's :hitler: you have me confused with Chaos

Marvel26

Reaction score
Haha, well thank you for bringing back my old character...However, I feel I will be bringing a new, FRESH character into IWF over my old character