• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jumping Ship

Irish Mark

Banned
It's ok, calm down, I have arrived. I, Irish Mark, am jumping ship from Ringside Mayhem to here. After many wasted months of trying to help build that forum, I have realised its all but a lost cause. I was sent here by MasterDisaster and I've noticed fellow RSMer Kahuna posting here too, so over the next couple of weeks I'll be making the transition here to a far busier looking forum.

As the above mentioned duo can attest, I can be a giant pain in ass, so expect some bitchy bullshit comin ur way in the very near future. I am in the process of moving to Japan from New Zealand.... via Ireland, so I'll only be posting sporadically for the foreseeable future.

Look forward to arguing with all of u.

#CleanSlate

Killswitch

Good call! We strive on continuing to grow and providing the best forum possible for our members! Welcome to Wrestling Smarks.

Aniking

FINALLY you guys are realising you've been wasting your time on that place for too long. So many of us made the move here before it got re-named Ringside Mayhem and finally the rest are coming round.

Welcome to the forum!

Troy

Welcome to WrestlingSmarks!

You will find a lot of members here that were originally part of PWM/RSM so there should be quite a few familiar faces here.

Lewb

Welcome to you. I started over PWMania. This took over in a big way tho.

P.S: I love MasterDisasters sig.

Prodigy

Banned
About 2 months ago or something, DT thought it would boost activity but DT got sacked and now the site died lol.

Mr.Mayhem

About 2 months ago or something, DT thought it would boost activity but DT got sacked and now the site died lol.

Lol i thought there was something wrong with my internet that RSM is not opening .

R.I.P Pwmania a.k.a Ringsidemayhem lol . :Smitten:

Mr.Mayhem

Lol i thought there was something wrong with my internet that RSM is not opening .

R.I.P Pwmania a.k.a Ringsidemayhem lol