Smarkverse

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
IugOp3t-hUL3MiHcW-G9REB894-RGXbt0bfOpl-oKNE9Xf1s_UswAE1_TMAqUWQSmoy3UvQAwwbov08VQ_HaX2ro12n6XhXFUMIbuEr2boMbkr-E5NvY91ASQ1ExKYiVmwz3-1SHWQmluMEpYQA

6th February, 2022

BQRKAAuc4fMPRa7rKdXcD6CGUiNHNdFT8bzMHpwAiYz_xGwEzL8SeWUZWVhu7cN_wSEIZEnJiWJ_0hxscmDuETQASat-U7sWg2XqRqWC0DDiXYbYWrqbxXTSXQlPJk7uQWu5jdE4LW8nbG97zQ

Tetsuya Endo (c) vs. Zeus
xfHwyDtsFHo289YbiiimkNVdGxrDYBcnX24Ja5mew2iqCuxMFc8OY0r82aD6_r4yvm3lPscRAcgyjMCKgO048T5BPMifdPCT5UPSiXe2PldRs25vi5FI-YJrKKiJnB8EfxJzBxkBoc1X0X5eBQ

tM3Y79d6ZJJs3eUaIlivY2G798Ur1W2QbWCgwLxwEAZuvUd8EneCWhc1DZYwqmkpeMDSgKVCYm9zbb7RZPOQOKqFZF91dTYJR2SqynK37rCXw6IEpAiIn8-b9AoU40U9AkYsJJafwHka-gb6mw

Yuki Ueno vs. Hikaru Sato (c)
j9hxBXKEO0oMFOZqcaZ5m11su9J81C4-Y-q1xJIwAJNzJYSnwzP1rP4OmyNgMXpplKKyZHaMCdpEljQ5VpTA05I9WD2pMmqY2i3dHvQaFhtVGM0xKa15P8ouiIETRm3c__YAD7KYkjanuZ8t3g

sdxUZXB.jpg

Shinya Aoki (c) vs. Alex Colon
aDZazrCqVtPRdDtJDRDHP_6PFwltxz7ugrmaEmd2VyZEG3kW3NlHt2kuLhXSj5sNKlcFoeUhNpBMM8WmuebMZ43x0k70s1cAHrTofCscKW__IkGdGcUgWBgezKPzxAgdL6Zl0h1i7DRFLsdofg

cw0Duni.jpg

Baby Allison vs. Shoko Nakajima (c)
f1Kiryxtn5DKhQf_RUiVRKCIkmJwmCTrTiKteh9iIZk02sQRDq0OlTUXNprIk0G6Hciv1ZKMiGkUtvB_6ut5AwoEfnk5mnC8RBgTJ0Nx7iioVnn37H1pjZKLLOG3hOo7r6xzCDG76_v2KPwc6w

YV4cOtv.jpg

Hyper Misaso vs. Yuki Aino
SGx1_cjSrhiPW0ze0Wez-jofaOSUBcRdeJ1NKDynWkFV4TeNTYFQfKWeIlWrm4EPWiTx0pLI3h2HmYSV4Rgh4wkCpQZL6MUIR3TZcstihqg-RmtjdDZLTy3CDpCV3fVTXJsdIdKPvVWcxASDDA

VUOe4UPjiERq473CCBqF49tCuUK1fi8Ll3AzjbZk39vlPMkVGyL3WWl2TwojwZfT7o8gwBGdCDbQQnopjUKy_SP_zA4awqLRMD9un7PdNmcwUTbIgfceePv8tj1-WQwpf0IJJu4KQj0wHHctJA

Twenty Two Confirmed Entrants + 8 Mystery Guests
Daisuke Sasakoi, Danshoku Dieno, Gota Ihashi, Jake Lee, Kanon, Kazusada Higuchi, Koki Iwasaki, Kuma Arashi, MJ Paul, Nobuhiro Shimatani, Seigo Tachibana, Shigehiro Irie, Shota, Shotaro Ashino, Shuji Ishikawa, Suwama, Takao Omori, The Bodyguard, Yuji Hino, Yuki Ino, Yukio Sakaguchi & Yusuke Okada [22]

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
_7jw4wXw_2yB4e6zIi4XNamVF0af4QzLItOPnaK4gETzTnB3dAgdJzDu33bO_scc5RwJMVYAxqd4xdvkoyD7yazeHRj5CV7bwmtno4jCqQYim_ut7UopQ7P02iL5ywnU6fTo4VfQL8C1kPBaUvU

edct5ad69UjpPgL7tLEB0_-Wf1hybvlL3OB3wtBK4RCdK4aGFOEn6ebwSyrkD0iZtyJV5YBvC1LILJP53pJssWh-ap0XrmQBWbrhWtB_d5O8_1RnfPKIAXsiS0uEVulunHVoNBlOxSR8hamzpg

The New Beginning begins with a special opening hour pre-show coming live from Dodger’s Stadium, with Kevin Kelly, Nigel McGuiness and Mauro Ranallo sitting at the commentary desk to help guide fans through what is set to be interesting opening to what is set to be a stacked card that is seen as the celebratory end of the California Tour (although NJPW World will also take place in the US for logical purposes.)

Kevin Kelly: What a treat fans present in Dodger’s Stadium and watching around the world are in for tonight gentleman. And to think we have three stacked matches that are just part of tonight’s pre-show. Which of the three takes your fancy Mauro?

Mauro Ranallo: I must admit I am loving that we are continuing our partnership with this version of AAA - to have a triple threat match featuring reigning champ Dark Sheik, her number one contender Lady Shani and our own Taya Valkyrie battling for the Reina de Reinas Championship. That sounds like a great match to me, and imagine if Taya wins? Not only will go down as one of the best women of all time, but she will be holding another promotion’s gold whilst representing New Japan.

Nigel McGuinness: As much as I agree with Mauro is saying - I am much more interested in our opening tag team contest. This LFI Rising Suns team of SANADA and Takahashi taking on Taichi and Black Taurus - there are a lot of combustible elements there. Hiromu wants to prove his worth to the bosses within the growing LFI organization - which has representation not just in New Japan but also in AAA and TNA respectively. On the other hand Taichi and Taurus are representatives of AAA, although I have heard rumors that both are on short term contracts and could land elsewhere at a moment's notice.

Kevin Kelly: Either way you look at it though, this is going to be a great first hour right here from Dodger’s Stadium.

+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

1st Match: LFI Rising Sons vs Tachi and Black Taurus
7Lzu0RIwa7XQE_9J-9PiX-7OzLlAjanZ8VAkCIuJLKn9Eg6M5f3y4gzvYXuw5XpXHQnL63-Zxkn9_W_4GaazEsitfxoZQqzceOBlWQPdGFoE70j0adcxE1zhKt9Lz2sJ_IfCj8lLgZKYyca9VQ

Taichi would come to the ring with Black Taurus under the theme tune of Los Mercenarios and would be accompanied to the ring by La Hiedra and there would be a certain amount of focus from the two men as they would wait for the Rising Suns to make their way to the ring. The match would prove to be a good opening spectacle, that would get a lot of fans to take their seats. The combination of SANADA and Hiromu would have a lot more chemistry and natural understanding of each other having been part of LIJ for such an extended period of time, that would allow them to gain an advantage and begin to outpace their opponents.

The break in the match would come with Hiromu feeling froggy and taking out Taichi who was standing at ringside with a Diving Senton, only to follow up with a Headscissors Takedown leaping off the ring barricade for extra measure. The Rising Suns would be quick on their follow through by wearing down Taurus with Hiromu first flooring him with the Time Bomb before SANADA would follow up with the Skull End forcing Taurus to tap out and bring an end to the contest.

Winners: LFI Rising Suns (Hiromu Takahashi & SANADA)

As the pair would celebrate the win, the rest of LFI would be standing at the top of the entrance ramp and would be clapping as they would wait for the Rising Sons to join them as the entire unit would walk backstage together smiling.

2nd Match: Black Desire (c) vs. Donna Del Mondo
cR-fuGytW6Kg9Uk_gw3USDgvFU3ZzohvqNdKhD-yNVchzHc9kQZZ5IR-E8SZ6ZK2msraiD3LeYjfQicP3LdYBskxrEY9ti87y6nhjwUV_XfYWYX_MNSVWQi3AEmcIgymQ7giR8I5YjFlVwPiSQ

7c38iCpTnh9M2JFxLFBGxwlutTrIv1zqi26kZ-bLApV1HGA6R-YWtRIJ5lNE7b7i1EcoV1AGyNkc_52DGFmTSBoVC_RRWVkUrp2DF6mOhtvVOe223nTN64QwMoiHbmuOH1NxcHXyQXrCRJcilw

The first title match of the night would be a tense and tough affair with both teams involved, with it very hard to separate whether the champions or the challengers were the favorites in the contest. The difference between both teams despite their inherent heel nature, was Black Desire that would push out the boat and take their level of cruelty up a notch, with real intent to inflict real pain and punishment to Thekla & Guilia. DDM though would looked like they had turned the match in their favor, only for Thekla to be fooled by a blind tag that would end up resulting in in Starlight Kid jabbing her thumb into Thekla’s eye - whilst Momo would steal the attention of the referee so that illegal attack would go unnoticed, as SLK would throw Thekla shoulder first into an exposed ring post. Momo would then run along the ring apron and nail Guilia with a shoulder barge knocking her off, that would allow SLK to drag Thekla up onto her feet only to hit her with the Black Tiger Driver and transition it into a pin to hold her down and retain the tag team belts - with Oedo Tai’s Black Desire reign of dominance as the Goddess of Stardom Champions would continue with a big win on American soil.

Winners: Black Desire (Starlight Kid & Momo Watanbe)

cDu2ELOUKvFmauq3zanyOc-v-tf4BRQHAe20A6ycU7TuDvT94la4eO56wEsX9qMjehaSFih-SSvdyHIt5j0cojj2peBjqSVH8sRCZ0X5j74-61w6dLFwoo2D64KXSAhA9UVnLnaqQ1lxiRhfZQ

3rd Match: Taya Valkyrie vs. Dark Sheik (c) vs. Lady Shani
K524ypcVHiw_mXUKjDXHxEBlBaT21fxW-qtlHBHMu_SMeNwRxl_sR-WOJXjunG-s0fRpt6EatP2-eIwPga6mf58qLMZkmsWsxx8L2jx0B5YrDbWUB8CS9dVxakSeUQdcPq66OvFmahdWBXc5Ag

There was no doubt this was Sheik’s biggest defense of her title since winning the strap at Grand Voyage 2022 and it was clear that Lady Shani and Taya Valkyrie both wanted to get their hands on the title and become a three-time or fourth-time holder of the belt respectively although it was clear from the form that Dark Sheik was currently in that this wasn’t going to an ea sy match for anyone involved. The fans would be treated to a number of lucha style high flying spots and bumps, but it was clear that Dark Sheik had a particular level of dislike for Lady Shani and she would follow up by reverting to her Death Match tendencies by pulling out a table with glass top and setting up at ringside. Eventually, Sheik would set Shani up and pulverize her with the Shia Crescent that would send both women crashing through the glass - although it would only be Sheik that would be able to walk away on her own two feet.

This would leave just Taya and Sheik battling between each other, and without the added element of Shani - Taya was able to take control of the match and there was very little that Sheik could do to counter Valkyrie who would end up finishing the contest with the Road to Valhalla!

Winner: Taya Valkyrie

qkHGGJ8k5r8H6lBHsuWu6NxhgB2YSznXybisdAGtiLo2LST3wyNfvAvKusT90aUlnhoyjpUQUytH5Ql0WBs71OcNsep0wlwJwiRgf9IwNWstA9pgx4sCXzOrSVbIaDCtFaupWeDpumJzb1JDEX0

After the victory, Wera Loca would demand a microphone and would cut a short post-match.

Taya Valkyrie: Throw your hands up in the air for the hottest woman in professional wrestling - yours truly Wera Loca is now a four times Reina de Reinas Champion and with this belt in my hands I am very much in control of my own destiny and Queen’s Quest are ruling the roost with two major titles in two major promotions and I wish the best of my luck to my loving and devoted husband Johnny Dynamite who I will hope will join me in the hall of champions with his big match this Wednesday coming - but what I really wanted to talk about is what is waiting for me on the horizon.

Taya pauses and allows herself to smile as she places her newly won belt on her shoulder and pats it before continuing.

Taya Valkyrie: 26th February - Guerra de Titanes 2022, I intend to defend this belt against someone I have had some history with in the past, but someone I have never actually faced at an official AAA show and so I think it was time that matter was put right - Thunder Rosa - ¿Te apetece una ronda más? (Fancy one more round?)

Taya then smiles as she continues to celebrate as the pre-show comes to a conclusion.

UrLcbo_RfuRlVPEzPokWoRsZri4qtHqGWpA9MSh_jD06bLdn71ZRXiai8UVhyx82i-d94nDeokbY3gjjJ68SUsFgHNNpU8DnGyWk2FHq-491UeI5lleyPBk9MJokNJTtzim6fFNYHkdJfgv1mRE

The New Beginning would officially get underway with a live musical performance by Five Finger Death Punch who performed the official song for the PPV ‘Welcome To The Circus’.

00EmRXuRIFYpdibxZHCvFnvmbEHteVZQ0qY2BtiBrvNAZc5LHKnDWL7LMfdJfuo1MN05L9gkk5r8VukVqlDuIlxWJZVp4xsjSQ2lkdRErAEPLxtWxSr8qGrcg1_NuewVI6tg-aBPcER4aRhXBQ

4th Match: El Hijo del Vikingo (c) vs. Mustafi Ali vs. El Desperado
bNJ3A-LbEpc9XJA4UwKptga70yqmhAiLg21DQUjPmxqWtdJWl8dNZGliWb9PisMu7D-3wzLBzYlj9rYxiZBImcA-zT41m8ze6yJ0Afe3unNVlsucHhdnd5jdwx0_1FOmZFyjPiK-HZRzdxTU5w

A world wide interest in Junior Heavyweights/Cruiserweight seemed to have become the trend of Winter 2022 - and Vikingo, Ali and Desperado would not disappoint in giving the fans an absolutely thrilling contest in which all three men would use some dynamic and high speed moves to get as much of an aerial advantage over their respective opponent. There would be a number of memorable spots that the fans would note down as being moments they wanted to see again on replay which would include:

- Vikingo spring-boarded off the middle rope and sending Ali clattering out of the ring with a double foot dropkick, only for El Desperado to launch himself off the turnbuckle and crash down onto the champion with a Jumping neckbreaker drop.

- Later in the match, whilst Desperado was taking a few moments to recover at ringside - El Hijo del Vikingo would look to finish the contest by nailing Mustafa Ali with the 630 Senton, with Ali only managing to survive by managing to drape his leg over the bottom rope at the last possible second to enforce a rope break.

- Mustafi Ali would smash Vikingo square in the jaw with a discus clothesline, and whilst Vikingo rolled out of the ring to lick his wounds - as Ali would pick up a run a steam and launch off the turnbuckle before wiping out Despy with a Tornado DDT, but after dropping over for the cover El Desperado would kick out just after the the two count.

Vikingo looked on course to retain the belt though, with Ali and Despy starting to show real signs of fatigue and it looked as if the champ was on course to retain the belt after he would come crashing down on top of Ali with a second 630 Senton. Just as the referee’s hand was coming down for the three count - Ali would be wrenched out of the ring by both legs with Dijak pulling his partner out of the ring and saving him from the loss and keeping the match alive.

El Desperado would look furious and start shouting at Mustafi, with Ali throwing his hands up in the air and point Dijak towards the back and instructing him to head towards the back before clambering back into the ring and seeming to do his best to apologize to Desperado and holding his hand out in what looked like a clear attempt at an apology. On the other side of the ring, Vikingo would be dragged out of the ring by Masa Kitamiya and Go Shiozaki with the two beating the crap out of the champion before Kitamiya would drop Vikingo head first onto a steel chair being held in place by Shiozaki.

Despy looked as if he was able to accept Ali’s apology - only for Mustafa to show his true villainous nature by grabbing hold of his mask and ripping it off his face causing the luchador to cover his face. Ali would roll up Despy, who would be unwilling to remove his hands from his face and expose his identity to the world that would result in the three count being made and Ali claiming the victory.

Winner: Mustafa Ali

Ali would look over the moon as he was presented with the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship with the referee covering El Desperado with a towel so he could exit the ring without being exposed - whilst Vikingo was writhing in pain at ringside with both members of Escalera Real nowhere to be seen.

Kj9bdyBTLwiAcQLpB2x0dlwf6MvU2lSVKi5ybOjBTYqQCscqOmAhxSkPD8sWYNE_HlicD2bWImqgAArhJ-uwt9gYjq3rqOkagI7D6YvmZQ70_32a82bReFKqA_kXosfCyVqdhkRKfH0qeQJOVA

5th Match: Brody King vs. Satoshi Kojima
khVw-bEFgHuYI89tDL6kxmyBCCmea1C59C4SFQU-stMHd0uOctyZ1IJOP0nAu2hDnBsy0kxS4gD_45QdPpAKmGf1ey-qIJIKdmLqsyp29YPfyAkJPEugvx9NBEY42RPwaPambc0hG2CJ9O_dVA

Kojima would reveal himself as King’s mystery opponent and from the reaction of the fans it was clear that they were stoked at getting to see ‘The Strong Arm’ in the flesh and it was clear that Brody King was somewhat pleased at getting to battle with one of the true legends of Japanese wrestling. Kojima would step up to plate and would be in the form of his glory days and would actually knock King for six when he would strong with his signature Lariat and almost result in a pin victory. The near fall seemed to be the waking up that Brody needed and the behemoth would go on the full assault and show the elder statesman that he was more than capable of dishing out lariats of his own before crashing Kojima down to the canvas with a devastating Gonzo Bomb to seal the veteran’s face and retain the Never Openweight Championship.

Winner: Brody King

6th Match: Mayu Iwatani vs. Utami Hayashishita
cR4JyM1kY0No9Lxso-FAitLo9w0uHU5DbIkfjvKcf7Aviq4b5L-6E9ZYKCDlycOKw1YQw7ax28Jba3WDal_gbmjSNaWowy9JryRV4BQiOiGS23G6hIEBV4OXjjZqE0MtIba1cxwr1TuG1QbZ5g

Iwatani and Hayashishita would take the quality of the PPV up a notch and a half, with both the Joshi Stars giving the fans in Dodger’s Stadium a true taste of Japanese women’s wrestling. The two rivals would be determined as hell to win the number one contender’s match and by doing so would end up turning the volume all the way which in turns would result in the fans standing up through large portions of the match unable to contain their excitement at what they were witnessing. The two Joshi would seek to end each other with various maneuvers whether it be the Air Raid Crash, Argentine backbreaker rack or BT Bomb by Hayashishita or Frog Splash, Moonsault or Dodonpa (Crucifix driver) from Iwatani - but all of these attempts would result in nothing more than near falls with both women wrestling their socks off.

Things would take a turn when Io Shirai would come out from the back in nothing but a vain attempt of stealing the spotlight and would do so with a kendo stick in hand. With Taya emerging and distracting the referee by jumping on the ring apron, that would allow Shirai to reach into the ring and swing with the kendo stick but would end up missing her mark and instead of hitting her target would end up connecting with Utami instead. This mistake would allow Mayu to take complete control of the situation and roll Hayashishita off her shoulder before bouncing off the second rope and nailing Utami with a Diving Double Foot Stomp before cradling Hayashishita over to claim the victory.

Winner: Mayu Iwatani

Mayu would celebrate the victory by clambering up the turnbuckle and smiling before pointing at Shirai with her intentions being clear that she was coming for the World of Stardom Championship. Io Shirai, much to everyone's disbelief, was completely beside herself and looked close to tears, before she would start to scold Utami and get right up in her face. Hayashishita looked furious though and would shove Shirai out of the way before walking towards the back with a brand new drama kicking off within Queen’s Quest.

edct5ad69UjpPgL7tLEB0_-Wf1hybvlL3OB3wtBK4RCdK4aGFOEn6ebwSyrkD0iZtyJV5YBvC1LILJP53pJssWh-ap0XrmQBWbrhWtB_d5O8_1RnfPKIAXsiS0uEVulunHVoNBlOxSR8hamzpg

With the pay per view having reached the halfway point (including the pre-show) the commentary desk would be revisited.

Nigel McGuinness: Well gents this night is always going much better than expected, it's just a shame we can’t get better inhouse security to prevent all these uninvited guests from either entering the building or coming down to ringside to change the direction of an entire match.

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome to the world of professional wrestling my friend - your days of sports entertainment are now long behind you.

Kevin Kelly: So I must ask you both, what has been the best match of the night so far for you both?

Mauro Ranallo: I am going to have to go with the match for the Junior Heavyweight Championship - the way Ali, Desperado and Vikingo went at it tonight that was just off the charts - and even if the ending of the match was messier than I would of liked I would be lying to myself if I didn’t want to watch back that match again.

Nigel McGuinness: You’ve lost your mind Mauro. That Joshi match between Utami and Mayu was an absolute banger, and it's a shame Io got involved however. With Iwatani and Shirai now on the books as a future match for the big belt - I am certain that match is going to end up being one for the ages.

Kevin Kelly: Up next we have what can only be described as a dream match, with JONAH taking on Samoa Joe in an LA Street Fight!

7th Match: Samoa Joe vs. JONAH
vWmUKaW6jRDxckFnufs3o3Va0LEJbi3SIYix7EBYPmADmsomUS4lZ5E4FE2X6FMvqDNXaZ89EsUNUXyr3kBEEyD_w1SpqgG_wqpomHuXjuxYCVtbqhgGJ5ZRQLKYIXavbkFlzYkaxjumJUFucA

There was nothing held back at all between Joe and JONAH - and with nothing but pure hatred and pride in the balance it was clear that both men had nothing, but bad intentions for their opposite man and like any street fight it would be filled with some purely violent and memorable spots:

- With both men still battling at ringside, the two men would be throwing slugs at each other and would end up bloodying up each other’s faces. JONAH though would show how relentless he was by taking a street sign from underneath the ring and proceeding to smash it over Joe’s head until he would eventually manage to bust Joe wide open. With Joe not quite down and out, but clearly struggling to keep on his feet - JONAH would look to the back and call for backup. The titantron would light up, and would show the backstage locker-room door belonging to Mastodon - with loud bangs clearly being heard from inside only for the camera to zooms in to notice that the handles of the double door had been chained and padlocked shut with a stoic Tomohiro Ishii sitting in a chair in front of the door with it clear he had locked JONAH’s cronies in to prevent them from spoiling the outcome of the match.

- The two men would end up taking the brawl backstage, with Joe flinging JONAH through the server window and into the canteen’s kitchen area and proceed to take a metal baking tray and begin bashing it over JONAH’s head until the sheet would dent before forcing the Australian up into the air and sending him crashing down hard onto a worktop surface with a debilitating Island Driver! JONAH though would show his resilience and push up onto his feet as the two big men would continue to exchange hard and stiff shots.

- The fight would end in the parking lot, with JONAH flinging Joe with full force crashing into the front shield of a car - but the bump would only seem to light up Joe’s passion as he would push through the broken glass and wipe the blood from his face as he would start to choke the crap out JONAH with both men spilling onto the hood of the car with Joe exacting his shot and nailing JONAH with a perfectly timed STO. JONAH would be visibly seeing stars, but Joe would show no signs of giving up as he would rap his left wrist in a chain and proceed to smash it square in his opponent’s jaw visibly breaking his nose before lifting him up onto his shoulder and delivering a bone shattering Muscle Buster down onto the tarmac - with the referee bringing the match to an end via TKO with JONAH simply in no state to defend himself and continue any further.

Winner: Samoa Joe

Joe would have a savage look on his face with his whole body covered not just in his blood, but also JONAH as he would look down at his fallen opponent with a look of complete contempt before trotting away not actually showing any actual satisfaction in the victory.

r6ReomQ8vsqGX333QvC4UgKmmkhKwfocy5MQnTYHRH0Iqmb6EL_nFGoGhBFeuv9lRekIVQbDMVMRp-6mQ30-HOU26x532xq97gmtY8noseFm0g7C-21Ip3BO2rmfrxw9LtAblgg3e7qeaxru1A

8th Match: La Facción Ingobernables vs. Time Splitting Machine Guns
VMR3KgRumMJZofAbXr4jrcYfFWWbQyZiXJ0DqXg-aUL0f8VDKUgUwKzKhrgoosY8uwol-Nw5kaI30DUUwnrwYStdcduMsu2D5Al4Ewnqb4FwjkEN7DWBKtRcDAU7AxbpF-V7J3MHganCy-NMng

If people were expecting for the match for the 6-man tag team belts to be some sort of filler match, that they would rush off to the hotdog stands or use the restrooms then they would instantly regret their decision - because both teams would bring a whole level of flavor that would excite the crowd. The combination of Rush, Naito and Andrade was always going to generate a buzz - but it seemed that the new trio of the Time Splitting Machine Guns added an extra factor to the match. Sabin, Shelley and Kushida would have real chemistry as a trio combination, so much so that LFI wouldn’t almost be caught napping a few times with Shelley and Kushida almost stealing the belt from LFI.

The match would end with Naito and Rush charging into the ring and knock Kushida and Shelley off the ring apron and pinning them against the ring barricade preventing them from re-entering the ring that would allow Andrade to nail Sabin with the Hammerlock DDT to keep Chris down for the three count and keep the belt in the possession of LFI.

Winners: LFI (Andrade, Rush & Tetsuya Naito)

COR1x4k0V5ltNX56memCjs02gEZNQeD2YuIfNvbu3yMbJu9cfoefMvsy07_bV9xMdx4zptIimFlQiSDhJ7mzqLf97n3AxByRoYQkzCTotWvhJLdV2247lYTqFCm_S_lZol85T1p94bgjTkFpsSQ

After Britt had made her entrance, she would grab mic and cut a promo prior to Mickie making her way down to the ring.

Britt Baker: Tonight - this is about business. Family business. What happens within The Clinic stays in The Clinic and unlike those reckless and organized twerps in Queen’s Quest, I am a woman that leads from the front instead of standing behind a sea of bodies. And for anyone that accuses me of having been too hard on Mickie in recent weeks, then you need to stop being a cry baby and move out of your parents' basements and stop click-clacking on your keyboards. Instead, you need to watch how a leader leads. And so I put this out to you Mickie -

Britt turns towards the back with it clear that she is no longer talking to the fans and very much talking to James.

Britt Baker: I want you to give me the very best version of yourself tonight Mickie - because if you beat me tonight then you deserve the keys to the city. So, if you think I am saying what I am saying, then you would be correct. Let's make this winner take all, whoever finishes this match with their hand held aloft is the leader of The Clinic - and I won’t try any funny business if I lose. So get your ass out from the back and let's settle this issue once and for all!

9th Match: Mickie James vs. Britt Baker D.M.D.
1HzVWLOltV-__nvLOpACfi5BWAtegtfyEAESWsf6sA867cfyMhIsxQW57kMyoIKmhOb2ZO0_draU9lJB-evQZQH3_aTX_Vrhs2zR1quxOfJCzy_80viSaBgc3M0EyvJFiae-FNMcOES1pcmH0g

There was no love lost between either women at all, so it was not surprising at all how quickly this match turned ugly. If anyone had been expecting traditional grappling and chain lock wrestling, they would instead have to deal with an assortment of vicious elbows, swinging kicks and closed fists. And in any sort of bout with this type of fighting it wouldn’t take long for both women to be cut open and the blood to start spilling out all over the canvas, which was far from clean at this point in the evening. The level of violence seemed to flick a switch in James’ mind and she seemed to tap into ‘Crazy Mickie’ (circa feud with Trish) as she would show a much more demented and psychotic side to her personality.

In this tapped version of Mickie James, she would go all out in her intention of giving Britt a good lashing and would almost pick up the win twice after the Mickie-DT and the Mick Kick, but Britt would show her tenacity and survive both finishing attempts.Baker though would give as good as she got though, and connect with a number of well placed Superkicks - but rather than follow up with a pin or submission she would toy with Mickie and goad her. Eventually, Mickie would completely lose her head and would grab a steel chair and slide into the ring with it. The referee would try multiple times to wrench the chair from her, but Mickie wasn’t having any of it and would shove him to the side before drilling Britt in the head and busting Baker wide open - as the referee would call the bell with the match end immediately via disqualification.

Winner: Britt Baker DMD (via DQ)

After hearing the bell, Mickie would snap out of her manic state and seem both ecstatic and devastated at the same time. Meanwhile, Britt would be handed a towel by Kylinn King who would mop up the blood from her face before clambering back into the ring and surprising everyone by actually hugging Mickie and nodding her head in approval with Mickie just looking dumbfounded. It was clear that Britt was pleased with the more violent side of Micke James and the two women would celebrate like they were tag team partners rather than opponents and would be joined in the ring by Taya Valkyrie and KyLinn King and the four women would stand united in the ring posing for a couple of camera shots

It appears that she has unlocked the side of Mickie that she wanted and all went according to plan. Taya Valkyrie with her new title and Kylinn King also comes out to celebrate with the two women and they stand united in the ring for a pose and a few pictures for NJPW online.

10th Match: DIY vs. The Young Bucks
yA607rT8iiuJfl_M4OnVcX4fTxll0pkTVJsibaXvT2rGoC6kTpTDyV1YiGUZrcseJgJ3etb2xkCOrXv7vWwfkYwbiOOGxUjeEB_WAbP5TbL0nokndp_rV4iEDZwPldgXHCDcvCdchYDpVKVoLA

With the IWGP Tag Team Championships being suspended above the ring, and with The Young Bucks and DIY standing in the ring and looking up at the belt - one thing was certain and that was that both teams had their eyes locked on the belts and with intention in their eyes not just to hurt the other team, but the walk away as the top tag team in New Japan. The early portions of the match would very much be the feeling out stage, with both teams exacting revenge on each other - but at every attempt to get the ladders involved they would find themselves being prevented from doing so by the other team.

Shenanigans would occur mid-match with fellow Mount Rushmore members Owens, Strong and Cutler emerging from the back and coming out with the intention of changing the course of the match, only for the music of The Undisputed Elite to blast out with Adam Cole and reDRagon emerging from the back and proceeding to do battle with Mount Rushmore on the entrance ramp and would take the fight to the back allowing the match to carry on without interference.

As the match would continue and ladders would become a more featured element in the contest, a number of memorable spots would take place in the contest:

- DIY would set up a ladder bridge, propped up between another ladder and the ring ropes and would have evil intentions as they would lay out both Matt and Nick with brutal chair shot to the head before tossing Matt out of the ring and placing Nick on top of the middle ladder. With Nick completely vulnerable, Ciampa would leap off the top of the ladder with an elbow drop and Gargano would springboard off the ropes with a leg drop with both members of DIY crashing down on top Nick at the same time that would leave him rolling on the floor clutching himself clearly in a large amount of pain - that would leave Nick limping for the rest of the match.

- Gargano would find himself almost being decapitated as he would find himself wedged between the turnbuckle and the ladder, as The Young Bucks would take a run up before charging forward and hit the ladder with stereo dropkicks that would cause Gargano to start bleeding all over the shop, but it was clear that Nick Jackson was still far from pleased with the bump he had suffered early in the match and would demand his brother aid him as they would spike Johnny with the Meltzer Driver.

The match would end with Ciampa and Nick Jackson scrambling up the the ladder, but with a table setup below Ciampa would go all guns blazing and send both men down from the top and clattering into the table with Fairy Tale Ending (Double underhook sit-out facebuster). As Tommaso would push his way back up to his feet he would charge forward and punt Matt in the face, before shouting at Johnny who would lock him in the Garga-No Escape. With Nick still unable to bet back to his feet, lying in the splinters of the table - Ciampa would creep up the ladder and pull the belts down, bringing an end to the match and crowning DIY as the new tag team champions.

Winners: DIY (Tommaso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano)

11th Match: MJF vs. Will Ospreay (c)
7fD2MSThpzaeV0hhu4kPPQC8HkcUDrqMxjZzg-BfYTQ0OevptBtLX2tZYa-HwpsOUppiWstLWo8bDGuOquTZm0mdu5ibpZj-UGpI9NdXGRPUs2cjT2cjLh963Aaf3ptVJ39UD6dniOUFwbGZVA

The match between both men would be a very technical affair, with both men approaching the match with a level head and it was clear despite their colorful personalities that neither man was in any mood to allow the other to walk away with the IWGP Intercontinental Championship which would result in both men doing their best to out think the other man. Both men would frustrate the other though, because each time that Ospreay would look to set up the Storm Breaker or MJF the Double Cross their opponent would find the way to counter the move or dodge out of the way that would only add to both sides growing frustrations. It was nonetheless a hard hitting technical match, and both men would show off their understanding of submission and mat wrestling in order to leverage over the other man.

Maxwell being the crafty weasel that he is though and ever the opportunist would see an opportunity and take it - as he would shove Ospreay into the referee with the bump dropping the official down to the mat for a moment as MJF would crush Ospreay with a low blow before dragging Will towards the turnbuckle and leveling him out with the Heat Seeker before rolling him over to claim the victory in ugly fashion and by doing becoming the new champion.

Winner: MJF

12th Match: Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. John Cena
si1ux8r7q9renqDpLhnkcEXkCfgzItw9IR3cqqw-X3Sow2oXFiMC8CfffbKm01UjWHtJuiukz5i1Aq9c8x1_7x1eNu4BO6I2I_L-ZVFspW2AeFifiFzIsfTPfLK6tJReplcJHvZJInxep9EjrA

The contest between Cena and Tanahashi could easily have been the evening’s main event which was a testament to how stacked The New Beginning card had proven to be. This match though was something else, as this was a pure dream match and with the added fact that both men had a large amount of respect for the other and would begin the match by shaking hands it was clear that this was going to be a good one. There would be a highlight reel of memorable moments that would take place during the contest:

- Hiroshi would come bouncing off the ropes and crash into Cena stomach with a high raised knee before clambering up onto the turnbuckle and leaping off - only to be surprised as Cena would push back up to his feet and catch Tana on his shoulders and plant him down using Hiroshi’s momentum against him and slam him down hard on the canvas with the FU. It wouldn’t be enough to keep Tanahashi down though, as he would kick out after the two count.

- The match would be incredibly back and forth contest, but both men were incredibly skilled in their crafts and as soon as Cena made a mistake - his foe was quick to respond in kind with a hard hitting Dragon-style Harite (Left-handed open-palm face slap) before lifting Cena up and crash him over his shoulders with a Bridging Dragon Suplex, with John pushing up his shoulders to escape the finish.

- There would be a period in the match of which the two men would go back and forth with fast pins and submissions that would result in both men really testing the other with both men throwing signatures moves including Brainbusters, Spinning side slams, Spin Out Powerbombs and Emerald Flowsion and at the end of the sequence both men would stare at each other from across the ring and would be met with a standing ovation from the fans as the pair would nod at each other from opposites sides of the ring.

The match would come to a finish with Cena setting up Tanahashi with the FU only for Hiroshi to counter the move into the Bridging Dragon Suplex - but at the very last moment Cena would manage to break the pin, but lacked the energy reserves and was still on his back. Tanahashi would have a spark of energy though as he would look towards the crowd and throw up his hands before vaulting up onto the turnbuckle and launching off with a majestic High Fly Flow, and would hook Cena’s leg over to secure the pin finish.

Winner: Hiroshi Tanahashi

Both men would look exhausted at the end of the bout, and after the match official had raised Tanahashi’s arm in the air - Hiroshi and John would meet in the center of the ring and shake hands before reach out into a warm embrace with it clear the level of respect between both men had risen tenfold. The pair would then both bow to the crowd who had been treated to an all time legendary contest.

Main Event: Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Malakai Black
kP3SiRgV-_qySTT48cfF3SCm2CIIUVByp28wb6MUnB4-i9jsLSTDYcEMIXt9mHw9DJgoKAWEBKBilusCyC5_NzVTP2sEsUIAqkJ2I749G7HVlmC6gv0dpqLrn36L6PmiNlrL-BPGz53iSmd_qQ

With the IWGP Heavyweight Championship up for grabs, Malakai would come to the ring with a real focus about him and the manner in which he would stare at at Kazuchika as the champion entered the ring, it was clear that Okada seemed to recognise he was in for a real fight tonight and as soon as the bell was rung it was clear that Black had no intention of letting this opportunity slip through his fingers and Okada was aware of this fact from the get go. Malakai would show how wrestling smart he was as from the get go as he would target Okada’s right arm with a combination of kicks with it being clear that the leader of the House of Black very much had a game plan and that was to nullify Okada’s ability of using the Rainmaking against him.

This tactic would prove to be successful for quite a while, but Malakai’s focus would be lost as instead of continuing to follow his game plan he would start to berate and goad Okada and eventually Kazuchka would snap when Black would start bringing up what happened to Gedo and the champion would break into a blind rage. With Okada seeming to have gone to a much darker place and McGuinness going as far as to describe him as being ‘unhinged’ as he would disregard Red Shoe’s instruction whether it being coming out of the corner or ignoring rope breaks calls that would result in him being told off a number of times by New Japan’s senior official. Okada would eventually make a breakthrough and despite his right arm clearly hurting he would clatter Black to the floor with the Rainmaker, but as he would grab at his arm in discomfort he would be too slow in following up with the pin.

Malakai though would shake off the near finish relatively quickly and it wouldn’t take long until he would look to finish of Okada with the Black Out, but Kazuchika would block the attack with his hurt arm and there would be a tremendous thud that would reverberate around the ring, and Red Shoes would rush over to check if Okada was okay to continue. The champ was having none of it though, and would push the referee out of the way and charge at Malakai and the pair would tumble through the ropes as the pair would fall to ringside. As the two men would brawl on the outside of the ring, Buddy Matthews would leap the ring fence and proceed to distract Red Shoes. With the distraction in place, Black would take hold of a chair and swing it at Okada but he would be countered with a high drop kick that would send Malakai wheeling backwards and smack his head against the ring post and be busted wide open. Okada would look possessed as he would force Black into the ring and taking an MMA style mount position would begin to smash down with heavy elbow that would cause Malakai’s head injury to start bleeding profusely and he would be drowning the canvas in blood with Red Shoes having to force Okada off Black. Malakai though would have a sick smile on his face, as if he was actually enjoying the beating he was receiving from the champ. With Red Shoes scolding Okada, the blood drench Malakai would charge forward and this time cleanly connect with the Black Out and would roll over Okada over and put him in a pin position and it looked like he had won the contest, only for Red Shoes to point at the bottom rope as he noticed Okada had placed his foot on the ropes at virtually 2.99 keeping himself in the contest.

The epic contest would eventually have to come to an end, and it would be noted that despite his best efforts it was clear that the blood that Black had lost had put him at a massive disadvantage, and as Okada would change his stance and rely on his left arm would nail Okada with not one, but two Rainmakers before Okada would allow himself to smile for the first time and lock Malakai in the Money Clip. Malakai was a stubborn son of a bitch and refused to tap out and instead would end up passing out as his eyes would roll into the back of his head as Red Shoes would call for the bell and bring an end to the contest.

Winner: Kazuchika Okada

Members of Chaos would enter the ring and would pull Okada away from Malakai, with Kazuchika grabbing his title and storming back as the crowd would be left wondering what had suddenly changed for the victorious Ace of New Japan. Meanwhile on the outside of the ring, a barely conscious and bloody Malakai would start to laugh like a demented man whilst be aided to the back by member of the House of Black.

A select number of wrestlers from the NJPW roster would appear at The New Beginning post-show press conference:

GPhEUuYIFip1ObFCLKSl7MuxN2Fx-ek4Fp4oMRtIqql5VV3SwxZwvkWt_b6JMM4e-M3vUEIyi1Y8HhcNVBBu-jw0Ky7XOGdnSR4_JKS_UKnvIGYzcafsAZaa-P7oR4LdPQUohOZHwwt_dG3hdSw

- Britt Baker D.MD. would be joined by the entirety of The Clinic who would stand behind as she sat at the panel, with it being clear that the unit was very much on the same page. Baker would talk about this had all been part of her plan of trying to bring the best of Mickie James and taking Micke back to a place where she was a real threat and wasn’t seen as just an old veteran, but the The Clinic needed the very best version of Mickie James if they were going to succeed. Baker and James would pose and exchange hugs and laugh in front of the panel with the blood from the contest still visible on both women.

eqGwgUWwIdMbKBC24mZdoscks3fgk0B17amgpz6tzCEeKDgvwZuDYtpTNxXRXBUe55ddOIkndYj9sP8CkehLfGcSxsNs5DXcR3nILVjUhy9RN2S2bsXzE5vdqV8wpzJciR2X5WTQaCt5r2ees_o

- Mustafa Ali would celebrate having become the Junior Heavyweight Champion, and would have Dijak flanking his way for clear protection. Ali would make it clear that he intended on holding onto the championship belt for a very long time and that the belt he was holding was the gold standard around the world of belts of its type. When asked about El Hijo del Vikingo and the attack he had suffered at the hands of Escalera Real - Ali would make it clear that he had no involvement in this matter at all.

K8quKETjclPN7RRJ313z4g-3plxUfyU8XjRnnhH5wG8cj2K0dZDg7t9zyNPuDC070lybxE_ukVOJu5JRM87jeAbuoK-TzfcGwpB-2iYzZZ_xCOSIjxaQTOuhzGTofvkD5KI6-LIT4yjk58HwRbc

- Cena would express his disappointment of not having claimed the win, but would make it clear that despite having lost at two straight pay per views in a row which had been a hard pill to swallow he was far from being anywhere near the end of the road and would make it clear that the two matches had only proven how much of a challenge New Japan actually was. He would make it clear that he needed to get back to basics and figure out what went wrong, whilst still singing the praises of Tanahashi.

ya8rZy_k3DwxfxZ12lArlZXFOYYJfebXbeOEb2o4Lhe-c5MC6BlGd4kj-P6IqetC33wzLxlTz9NZPSi3GMZnqY6acV13HaRCX8sTrP7uIApqlaXA5CHsJUaEjjbIRkjxrNJG2M8OcEWK4hiDhHA

- Hiroshi would offer high praises for John, and make it clear that it wasn’t everyday that dream matches became a reality - but tonight had proven to be one of those days and he had enjoyed every second of it. Tanahashi would make it clear that he didn’t know what was next for him, but he did feel that he had gold in his future once again.

y_BHbRWUv2kGeF4UQdojue-o1h82oQMZABDb_129TDeRcQ0pdkz6ZsS4PRYJ8N-IqIqd6tuBRcgKlFpSnvlCjgyx2Y7F_SKnRvqjdREX8zIQdWtRmJ3Ls7Qxweqzf02mqa6k3c3gzId_NWYpMhY

- Maxwell would refuse to take any questions, but instead cut a promo. He would talk about how he had brought Will Ospreay’s empire to its knees and by doing so had managed to crown himself as the New Emperor of New Japan, but would make it clear that this was only the beginning and that if people were mad and angry with him now, then this was only the start and thing were going to get a whole lot worse for his haters from this point on. MJF would no sell the ROH/NJPW crossover show, and make it clear that anyone from a lesser promotion would only be trying to steal the spotlight for him - but he expected that had unfinished business with a certain club and a whole bunch of other miscreants, so he would let the world know exactly how he felt on that situation when he was good and ready. Tonight though, people would recognise him as the IWGP Intercontinental Champion and take a knee for their New Emperor.

t0JFosfhrw07kdPePSwtZoyyRM31btGSq5qz4NdDtyrTjCrM2-2XjFqRrUuGonm78FfhLk6FEvgGiD_nhA94qBWn24KifihpIbe0hCH-EKG3ykpoxaDI0-kOa29tB0L1ao8NNqbpg41OQZOH0uk

- A clearly disoriented and blood Malakai Black would have to be assisted by members of the House of Black, but Black would cut a prophetic promo - talking about how all good things come to those who wait and how it has now been able to draw the true wrath out of Okada. Okada would walk into the press and the two men would have to be separated, with Malakai being escorted away.

3XBpjJmf7DDC8VzvKMriONJN5bEZUDK0VhWRzAXzzGUBSvW0XKi_gEF0RimHISND2od7kfHwhPm1Dmim1PtoEfP_arLLwbbyCL51E6nLoSP5kKApV4SiunGRVxjcaX_TnSCqQNexe8RfaLiCPhc

- Kazuchika would cut a promo that was very out of character as she would state that going forward he was going to decimate his enemies and was going to hold nothing back moving forward. Okada would make it clear that whoever steps up to him at Honor Rising will have their head separated clean off their body because he is going to finish them off with a Rainmaker From Hell!

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ooooh ya , all the reading to do :mark:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
l2IsgdQy8hpk59zwtfU6wmOeagu_00eC-YcyBCN1k7IYKIW4TSteNK1tZk7wurRLDa6mFMymCD3n18rRIjAp9Dgk_1YJB0NeUTP1SrmTDZK6veYKl8ahnElhO92PvGsMuigHspDq_OG--F9Cs9s

6th February, 2022

5Kf24x5NffGNtl1J15qrkJW9iY0DGaG1V1gLzRAYXR6VCcifyMbBjnv0Q2gkwdI51M0xV8lS-7qLBwuBPCt7ZaI2JDb2b9WyK52RHzCTrHCq2-IwyLislc675jx5CzOenQvBxs9vWOFHhOGAr-o

- Hisaya Imabayashi the Event Director for the United Japan Wrestling Organization would open the show by thanking the audience for attending tonight’s show and hoped that this new company would allow all the wrestlers and employees to keep doing what they loved to do most - wrestle. Imabayashi would confirm that the winner of tonight’s Royal Rambo would challenge for the Triple Crown Heavyweight Championship - although with Kento Miyahara about to begin his tour of the United States, who the winner would face was something that was yet to be confirmed.

- UJWO’s Event Director would then confirm that in the coming weeks, two separate tournaments would begin to crown the inaugural UJWO International Tag Team Champions and UJWO Princes Tag Team Champions. Hisaya would confirm that the men’s tournament would be an exclusive UJWO affair - but that he had reached out to AAA and could confirm that Sea Stars (Ashley Vox & Delmi Exo) and Southerns (Alex Gracia & Santana Garret) would act as representatives of Alianza Azteca Asiatica, whilst the pairings of Cosmic Angels (Sky Blue and Unagi Sayaka) and Donna Del Mondo (Giulia & Thekla) as representatives of New Japan Pro Wrestling. He would promise the brackets for both tournaments would be posted in the next few days.

YV4cOtv.jpg

1st Match: Yuki Aino vs. Hyper Misaso
_Q8DKnLEFfQeEAVOLK5aOWJvqi8nXWT0r1D_lel_xjrarJVf1fteqYkClJbuo16H6hSQmq6MHcWPKDHtRUXpiazDYX4b_cJpDHGeKO_IY_CbJvH40X8L8zfQadsULrAv6y2EUcEyjIimblGWwA

The first match of the evening would be a Joshi spectacle with the costumes of both Joshis an integral part of their characters and the performance. Both women would look rough around the edges, but it would be Yuk Aino who would make the breakthrough and hit Misao with Venus DDT (Modified Reverse DDT) to claim the victory and become the first International Princess Champion within this new era.

Winner: Yuki Aino

- As Yuki Aino was being presented with the belt, she would be jumped from behind by Fukigen Death who would nail Aino from behind with a Diving knee drop that would cause the new champion to clatter to the floor before stomping down on Aino multiple times. As this was going on the Ram Kaicho would begin to walk down the entrance ramp with a microphone in hand and would reveal that she had signed with UJWO with the guarantee that she would be given the next shot at the International Princess Championship and she couldn’t think of a better time than now to benefit from her contract bonus than fighting Aino right now.

YV4cOtv.jpg

2nd Match: Yuki Aino (c) vs. Ram Kaicho
baQj-nlULxXYrna90_rFIq8aaO04N_opWX82dKBfqKEFhPx1EON4pdRcCf1QxyeiPoyWOGKlFU-ImAs6PcXeGRlM7AOV5o9obMEZ6j4yiGuR6bOoCG9IEi44Kg_Q-k7fcv5ytp52fYuWM-P-yFE

The match should never have been allowed to take place, but it was clear that Ram had come to UJWO with a certain level of clout and it wouldn’t take long for her to set Aino up and nail her with the Tiger Feint Kick to keep Yuki down for the three count and effectively steal the belt of Aino within minutes of her having won it.

Winner: Ram Kaicho

Ram would leave the ring with the International Princess Championship in her possession and would followed by her new sidekick Fukigen Death who would do her best to scare every member of the live audience as she walked past them before cackling to herself before following Ram to the back.

sdxUZXB.jpg

3rd Match: Shinya Aoki (c) vs. Alex Colon
B3yNMXTFB-xceMaurQYWU5JsNCF-GPGc-MSHsCG3wMpJKgX_ZIAlwdmI3qEdr0-fuXFlqlMVxvapoh0Z86SnXadt9WhujSyIPs9rxrBdXns0n3tqRlQkSu6WxGNHLqd5o2fW1fteze__ItkJCw

From the get go it was clear that become clear that Shinya Aoki had no idea what he was coming against, because Colon was nothing short of a violent animal when he stepped into the square circle especially when he wasn’t hampered by rules - and the fans would be thrilled when Alex would pull out an number of light tubes from underneath the ring and smashes them over his head before crashing it into Aoki resulting in both men bleeding out of over the ring. For the next ten minutes steel chairs, tables and wooden doors would be brought into play - before Colon would finish Aoki off by hitting him the Colon Driver (Package piledriver) off the turnbuckle that would simply destroy him to the point that he was no longer able to defend himself that would result in the referee ending the contest via TKO.

Winner: Alex Colon

zi_YilUO2E7aP2-xOhv98h_zNRXxD9kNR_4g7QqK5IJN_PIgMftDo2k5YSaq4qb33s82muSxK5b3Bj31J9pv-Lk2HFofZmvAk3ggQENOtNfSAf7VODV_XgZrt2XxVStVNd33XBVKts9CTyY-Fg

4th Match: Yuki Ueno vs. Hikaru Sato (c)
_y8ymIaGImy_Hf8roS2zlvMT0UfbwZX1weBIXhYAIK_v_YnhFOz6sToXdKQYqGN8IiHxlsB0tBwwTHwqQUeuCw3HHAVkeVwYl-5-A2EgxCu45_mhs2rtFgISJZoNjbYhuBjNraFJu98HvTdB1g

Sato had been presented the as the champion, due to him being the AJPW Junior champion prior to the merging - but it was clear that Sato was heavily motivated to claim the victory tonight so there was no questions about whether he deserved to have been just given the new championship belt without having to fight anyone for it. Ueno would come close a few times to beating Sato when he would connect with a Jumping bronco buster and Yuki Ueno-style Konaki Crash (One-handed bulldog), but each time Hikaru would survive the pin count. Eventually Sato would bring an end to the contest, by nailing Ueno with a Deadlift German suplex and then following up with an Ankle Lock forcing his opponent to tap out and keeping possession of the new All Asia Jr. Heavyweight Championship.

Winner: Hikaru Sato

cw0Duni.jpg

5th Match: Baby Allison vs. Shoko Nakajima (c)
q9kwkQZ6Vgz3mp4tz_YsZKkNQvVg7uOj7t8xEod0fOyxZ0l-gLvDT-Fp3tNkiBdP-B-Ds2TT0pcT9lenfCEJaISI_cNO1sQf4bu4kwQUTFI0ZOVCQYkbWwmKZdil3U-CgTwNUKcTGJFQmPwwDg

Allison and Shoko would push each other to their utmost limit with it being clear that both women very much wanted to end the night as the top Josh in the new organization and they were willing to use everything in their arsenals to get the job done. Allison was more willing to bend the rules and cheat at every opportunity, but Nakajima wouldn’t consider it if only for a second even if it left her more roughed up and looking much worse for wear than her opponent. Nakajima though would push through the pain, and much to Allison’s annoyance would lock in the Unmanned Local Train Hold (Inverted lotus hold can opener) forcing her adversary to tap out and retain the belt.

Winner: Shoko Nakajima

jqJNTWOgDXYODrF1SenKIMwACvSpim3FeDIfRG17B0jt2A8GmiCxQsBryNFboCEXJZX4_sm88JwuelzvyiAPHEEbRGjlF77jpXInzoGV7g_a0tYnt_6gc4xW4VN4vMkEb0Tmk1-qhIUD-9rAFQ

6th Match: Tetsuya Endo (c) vs. Zeus
JsmGGkEhMXVqze9jBYgL7zoqJVrOC6mivxDhNG9Xi8srB14EfML-ZKSUue9h2081qlF64hW9MyIj1aNqNsx1CA91PaFfAVFih2NoVXwZhx1T7FmpFZNk0yumolSvHMvWGSgJ7SaR71ZaB9Oq1Q

Tetsuya Endo would fight like it was the most important match of his entire career, and his added aggression would knock Zeus back for six - and it clear that the challenger wasn’t expecting to be pushed this hard from the get go. Every time he would attempt to hit Endo with either the Jackhammer (Vertical suplex powerslam) or the Jihad (Argentine neckbreaker), Tetsuya seemed to have an answer every time as he would counter the move and carry on fighting. Endo would end the match by nailing Zeus with an Argentine backbreaker rack transitioned into a sit-out powerbomb before rolling Zeus over and claiming the three count.

Winner: Tetsuya Endo

Main Event - Twenty Two Confirmed Entrants
Daisuke Sasakoi, Danshoku Dieno, Gota Ihashi, Jake Lee, Kanon, Kazusada Higuchi, Koki Iwasaki, Kuma Arashi, MJ Paul, Nobuhiro Shimatani, Seigo Tachibana, Shigehiro Irie, Shota, Shotaro Ashino, Shuji Ishikawa, Suwama, Takao Omori, The Bodyguard, Yuji Hino, Yuki Ino, Yukio Sakaguchi & Yusuke Okada + 8 Mystery Guests
MA1tnz7eKppXIpXIDYjgxELsnaH0Pfi7IoT355johfmWvptpGELDafyWK76lSzdo8h7HAGCpMC50oyqicAYs804GZP5yJlBoedgsphewGa79ituVpQj1_z2fkPDkhOaHT0RkWoG_hS1ras9MNg

The eight mystery guests would be revealed throughout the Rambo, with entrants coming to the ring every 60 seconds with the guest being Mason Ryan, Calvin Tankman, EJ Nduka, Jax Dane, 2 Cold Scorpio, Rhino, Tyrus and JTG with eliminators from the match taking place left, right and center that would result in Takao Omori, Rhino, JTG and Seigo Tachibana Making the final four. JTG would suggest to Rhino to form some sort of alliance, and Rhino would agree only to betray JTG straight away and nail him with The Gore before Omori would pick JTG up and toss him out of the ring - only for Rhino and Tachibana to take Omori up and toss him over the ropes second later. This would leave just Seigo and Rhino looking at each other, knowing the winner would get a future shot at the Triple Crown Heavyweight Championship. Seigo would manage to slip past Rhino and wrench him up hitting the Ebisu Drop (Arm trap Olympic slam). Rhino though would get right back up onto his feet and would throw Tachibana over the ropes with a Belly-to-belly suplex and out of the match - leaving ‘The Man Beast’ as the last man standing and earning a future shot at the Triple Crown Heavyweight Championship.

Winner: Rhino

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Prediction results are in!

4thy:9
loocha:6
gambitto:9
blaine:9

We have a three way tie!

@Gambitto will choose any stipulation he wants. any time limit, any win condition.
@The Fourth Wall you will choose an opponent from your roster to be in the match
@Blaine Event you can choose anyone from your roster to be in the match as well
finally, since the KOPW defence will take place at Honor Rising: @Poltergeist will also choose a member of his roster to challenge for the KOPW. Making it a fan chosen FOUR WAY DANCE! woah! super cool I know.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Prediction results are in!

4thy:9
loocha:6
gambitto:9
blaine:9

We have a three way tie!

@Gambitto will choose any stipulation he wants. any time limit, any win condition.
@The Fourth Wall you will choose an opponent from your roster to be in the match
@Blaine Event you can choose anyone from your roster to be in the match as well
finally, since the KOPW defence will take place at Honor Rising: @Poltergeist will also choose a member of his roster to challenge for the KOPW. Making it a fan chosen FOUR WAY DANCE! woah! super cool I know.
Should I DM you or say here?