Judge Asked To Unseal Documents From Anthony Trial

  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

    I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

    Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board


phantomgerald

Guest
yeah, it would be sick for australia and asia to have a division. right now, i get the chance to see them live like once every five years. with the implementation of the division, then it would probably come to singapore once a year.
 

Switchy

Active Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2007
Messages
1,768
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Age
45
Location
Bristol, England
after wwe got rid of DSW there is a lot of people without shows at the moment we have mentioned, hart foundation, harry smith, kofi kingston so could this lead to the roster split?
 

No More Sorrow

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2011
Messages
8,942
Reaction score
41
Points
48
Age
34
Location
Connecticut
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - A newspaper is asking a Florida judge to make public most of the sealed documents from the trial of Casey Anthony, who left jail last month after being acquitted of a murder charge in the death of her 2-year-old daughter.

The Orlando Sentinel filed a request Tuesday for all sealed documents except the jurors' list. It said documents sought include a list of how defense attorneys spent about $200,000 before Anthony was declared indigent and taxpayers then footed her legal bills.

Anthony disappeared from public view after a jury acquitted her in the death of her daughter Caylee. But she may have to return to Orlando this week after a judge said Anthony, nowly released, must serve a year of probation involving check fraud charges in an unrelated case.