Judas Mesias

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Damn , this guy is a total threat . . His debut was very fitting and his look is way creepier than Undertaker or Kane's . . It also looks like he has the agility to back up his muscle which is a + factor as well . . That running complete shot of some sort he hit on Abyss was sick as well. . I think he may be the reason i keep a close eye on TNA for the upcoming weeks . .

gashface

Reaction score
Extremely well played by TNA, they did take a while building him up but I think it's paying off. Love the gimmick, and the guy has a great build - I can see him in the main event and TNA world belt division not too far in the distant future, hell the guy's already there really.

Hitman

Reaction score
In case you didn't see Judas Mesias Debut....Here it is

[yt]QzEN-P3WJJk[/yt]

phantomgerald

I don't like his ring attire, the purple fire trunks just doesn't intimidate. he's got to get better gear. I've not seen him wrestle but most people are saying he's good, so I like to see him carry it out. And why does he come from under the ring? He likes sleeping with Hornswoggle? The under the ring thing just doesn't scare me.

JHar888

Reaction score
Thanks Hitman! Yeah, I'm nott digging the purple trunks, but they'd look cool on Chucky P lol. Cool debut, and I liked seeing Angle vs. Abyss in a Six Sides of Steel on iMPACT!. Looks good.

sweetj14

Reaction score
Ok, what was with the Complete Shot thing onto the chair? Don't get me wrong it looked cool, but it looked very out of character to me for a monster guy.

Reaction score
I've seen this guy wrestle on AAA a lot and the guy can move so I think it'll be a good variation of a monster who can be pretty agile

Great One

Mesias is the shit. Don't fuck this up TNA.

He is definitely the best evil, monster type gimmick today.

xtremebadass

Great One took the words out of my mouth, I thought this guy would be like that guy Trytan a few years ago, but TNA really did a good job on Mesias, this guy is awesome.

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Yeah XBA, Great One is right. You'd think that Judias Mesias would be like that Trytan guy. By the way, whatever happened to that silly Trytan guy?

Reaction score
To those who are against the Purple...
Why? It's different? Purple stands for mysterious and strange it fits him. Don't judge a book by it's cover...Lol but no need to worry, he's got others. And besides. If you had the chance would you say he looks like shit in purple? Fuck no! Lol.

As for the debut and stuff. It was perect for his gimmick. TDK is ranting about how he sucks and all, but it's only 5 minutes of footage. Like I said earlier, you can't judge a book by it's cover...

Reaction score
I think the guy is a breath of fresh. What I mean Tna Image among fans is they don't hire anybody but Wwe rejects. So maybe this guy can shut everybody up. Besides I like his goth look!:popcom:

Doctor_Steel

Reaction score
He has the whole monster package set up, as long as booking keeps him away from pink doors...monsters shouldn't need those to cause pain.