judas mesias fanatic & trav40 VS Jhar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
I honestly don't think Jhar is that bad, in fact I don't mind him at all. I think he's a pretty underrated poster, he may not be the best but he's definitely not the worst. Some of his post may be a little weird (he wanted me to post "crunk" pictures of myself) but overall I don't see whats so bad about him.

the dark knight

^^yea, there are a lot more worse. atleast he doesnt really SPAM..and he's just 12 so, that explains some of the "immature" posts.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
well imo, Jhar is not that bad also, he's a great BTB reviewer or I better should say a "critic" and he tries to defend all "noobs"... lol.... and I think he doesn't spam alot, well except on HIAT, lol...

phantomgerald

He got loads he can improve on though. For one, liking Pacman Jones when he haven't really done anything to warrant it. He can be immature at times and sometimes his gay comments are just weird. And he should remove the "i rep you you rep me" stuff. Other than that he's ok I guess.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
^ "i rep you, you rep me"??? So that's why he gives me rep once in a time, well sorry if I haven't rep you in exchange Jhar, lol... Well as far as I remember I give you a rep one time.... :D

JHar888

Reaction score
BOW, Trav40, take some ownage from Rell, TDK, Levi, and myself. Rell, what a great guy.