JR

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
doubt youre as ugly as me

Don't be so hard on yourself.

---

Also if Striker gets commentary on Smackdown full time I never watch again.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Lacky said:
I hate him, I can't stand the guy. :dawg:

i think he's alright :smug: whats your problem with him!

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
i think he's alright :smug: whats your problem with him!

I don't like him, I think he sounds awful, and he's got one of them faces would gladly hit a shovel with 10 times over.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Lacky said:
I don't like him, I think he sounds awful, and he's got one of them faces would gladly hit a shovel with 10 times over.

thats very mean :(

[size=x-small]
(This post was last modified: Less than a minute ago by Vince McMahon.)​
[/size]

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:

I guess he does have that "nerd who knows it all and likes to shove it in your face" look with his smile, but I actually like that. It'd go very well if he was the bias heel commentator, and I also like his voice. But my favorite thing about Striker is his commentating, he's a mark, he talks about the actual matches, he knows every move's name, and he talks a bit like a smark, for example, when Daniel Bryan put the Cattle Mutilation on someone in some 2010 PPV he said "The Cattle Mutilation!" all excited and Cole and King just made fun of the move's name and him. So for all of that I wish he was the bias heel annoying commentator, but who only stays in the announce table and doesn't get WM matches.