JR hinting some results? (POSSIBLE SPOILER)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Taken from his blog

Jim Ross Blog: Royal Rumble Predictions
By Michael Bluth
Jan 27, 2013 - 2:59:49 PM

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has updated his blog at JRsBarBQ.com with a preview of tonight's Royal Rumble 2013 pay-per-view. Here are some highlights of what JR wrote about:

CM Punk vs. The Rock: I expect the WWE Title bout the close the show featuring WWE Champion @CMPunk defending against @TheRock. It will be interesting to see how the challenger will be able to morph from movie star back to his wrestling roots especially against the intense Punk who is obviously walking into the main event with a sizeable chip on is shoulder.

As I have written, I see Punk, who is extremely physical and tough, using Muay Tai kicks and strikes, in general, against Rock who never really encountered anyone of Punk's skill set when Rock was wrestling in WWE full time.

The longer the match goes the more it would seem to favor the Champion but I'm sticking to the prediction that Punk makes one mistake, likely mental, that cost him the WWE Championship.

2013 Royal Rumble Winner: I've picked John Cena to win the Rumble match but in reality this could go in a multitude of ways. I still feel Dolph Ziggler will make an impact and I can't count out Sheamus, Ryback and Orton, among others. There will be so many different stories being told within this contest which makes the Rumble match so compelling. Who leaves not only the winner but who leaves this bout with their stamp on the night such as @KevinNash and Kane, among others, have done over the years? Is Kane's record of eliminations in the Rumble match in jeopardy tonight? I say it gets broken.
I just hope he´s wrong about cena winning :/

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Well... I think of the complete opposite tbh, if he says Cena is winning then I guess he won't..
WWE is not that dump, if Cena was actually winning then I don't think they would let anyone from the company to say it before the match, even if it is just a prediction.

I may be wrong though..

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
just reading kevin nash´s name there, gave me the chills, god forbids he´s a surprise entrance :no:

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Kanr record will be broken though, just watch Ryback eliminating half of the superstars.

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Baraa said:
Kanr record will be broken though, just watch Ryback eliminating half of the superstars.

if thats the case i hope kane also breaks HBK record, he needs to eliminate 4 superstars, kane deserves to be remembered for something like that...

just picture this scenario

- team hell no lose the championship belt.
- kane eliminates daniel bryan at the rumble
- the beggining of the end for team hell no....

too bad wwe bookers won´t give us that:upset:

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
HHHBestHeelEver said:
if thats the case i hope kane also breaks HBK record, he needs to eliminate 4 superstars, kane deserves to be remembered for something like that...

just picture this scenario

- team hell no lose the championship belt.
- kane eliminates daniel bryan at the rumble
- the beggining of the end for team hell no....

too bad wwe bookers won´t give us that:upset:

:no: Don't even touch the HBK record :bury:
Anyway, I think the scenario you posted will indeed happen..

Team Hell no will lose the Tag titles, enter the RR, but it will be DB who will eliminate Kane imo.
And that will surely be the end of Team Hell No, leading to a match between the duo at WM.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I dont think it will get touched, we have a lot of bigger, tougher stars today IMO.

Reaction score
Baraa said:
Well... I think of the complete opposite tbh, if he says Cena is winning then I guess he won't..
WWE is not that dump, if Cena was actually winning then I don't think they would let anyone from the company to say it before the match, even if it is just a prediction.

I may be wrong though..

:kiss: