JR & Don West Interview

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Reporter: Hi guys, pleasure to speak with both of you. First question's first, how did you get this commentating gig here at Dave's.

Jim Ross: With WWE, TNA and all those other companies out of business, there weren't really a lot of options for this old guy any more. I heard about this weird promotion here I thought I'd.....

Don West: I GET TO COMMENTATE AGAIN AND DRINK A FUCK TON OF BEER. AND THAT PRICK MIKE TENAY ISN'T ANYWHERE TO BE SEEN

JR:...

Reporter: Okay..... Jim, what do you think of the action so far?

JR: I think we have some of the best talent in the world right now. Between the likes of CM Punk, Samoa Joe, Hiroshi Tana....

DW: DON'T FORGET MARIA JR, WHAT AN ASS SHE HAS *slams beer*

Reporter: Alright, apparently this week we'll get the match that was supposed to happen last week between Michael Elgin & Brian Cage. What happened last week.

DW: TEAM #LIFT WERE BUSY AT THE GYM. LOADS OF PUSSY THERE, PRIORITIES YOU KNOW?

Reporter: I see. So this week, Colt Cabana will also host "Good Times, Great Memories" with his guest, CM Punk. Last week, Punk refused to compete again, leading to Cabana having to fight part of the match alone. Do you reckon there's going to be bitterness there?

JR: To an extent, yes. But you got to remember, Punk & Cabana came through this business together, and by god Colt knows that Punk can be a difficult personality at times.

DW: I CALL IT BEING A JACKASS PERSONALLY *slams beer*

JR: Maybe so Don. But Colt knows that's who Punk is. Besides, I think Cabana's got bigger fish to fry right now

DW: IS THAT KOSHER JR?

JR: I'm not sure what you mean Don.

DW: DON'T TALK DOWN TO ME JR. I'M ONTO YOU, THAT MIDGET TAZZ IS WANDERING AROUND HERE NOW, HE'S TRYING TO TAKE MY JOB AGAIN ISN'T HE?

JR: Judging by last week Don, I think Tazz is more interested in taking down Low Ki.

Reporter: ANYWAY, I hear you have a special announcement to make concerning an upcoming show?

JR: That's right, 15th November, we hold our first Saturday night event, and it's gonna be a slobberknocker.

DW: *slams beer*

JR: And our unique employer has informed us of the first two matches for the show. The first will be a 10 man elimination tag match where the winning team wins a crate of beer each and a free lapdance at Filthy Muffins across the road.

DW: THAT'S A HELL OF A PRIZE, I MAY PUT MYSELF FORWARD FOR THAT JR. WHAT A CONCEPT.

JR: The two team captains will be confirmed this at this weeks show, and they'll have two Fridays left to select their teams.

Reporter: That's a hell of an announcement guys. And what's the other?

JR: We are happy to confirm that the main event of the evening will feature Samoa Joe going one on one with Kazuchika Okada

DW: THAT'S THE ANGRY JAPANESE GUY

Reporter: Wow, that's a big main event for the first Saturday show guys. Thank you both very much for your time, and I'll hopefully see you at this Friday's show.

DW: HOPEFULLY? *SLAMS BEER* LET ME HELP YOU BUDDY, FRIDAY WRESTLING AT DAVE'S IS THE BEST ENTERTAINMENT IN TOWN, END OF. WHERE CAN YOU FIND BEER AT THESE PRICES? WHERE CAN YOU FIND WRESTLING THIS GREAT? WHERE CAN YOU FIND GUYS THIS FLIPPY? NO WHERE BUT HERE. MAKE SURE YOU GET DOWN THERE FRIDAY, AND BRING FRIENDS, PREFERABLY WOMEN BECAUSE EVERY BAR NEEDS A GOOD MIX Y'KNOW? FRIDAY NIGHT WRESTLING AT DAVE'S, 8PM BELL TIME, YOU WOULDN'T WANNA MISS IT. HOW'S THAT FOR A HARD SELL JR?

JR: You have a gift Don, no doubt.