Josh Koscheck Returning at UFC 139+Updated card for the show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Oasis

Reaction score
I'm guessing Nitro since they're doing absolutly nothing with him right now

Reaction score
I didn't vote for anybody because it doesn't matter to me who he fueds with first. I just want him to wrestle now. The cutesy foreigner schtick was ok to introduce the character. Two weeks later I'm not interested in an interview about his "miracle". I want to see him wrestle so I make a decision about him.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Josh Koscheck (15-5 MMA, 13-5 UFC) has announced that he will return to the octagon at UFC 139. Here is what he posted on Twitter…

My next fight is in SAN JOSE cali. NOV 19th Good chance fighting at 185lbs. :) should know real soon who.

UFC 139 takes place Nov. 19 at the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California with the following card…

Champ Cain Velasquez vs. Junior Dos Santos (for UFC heavyweight title)*
Brian Bowles vs. Urijah Faber
Martin Kampmann vs. Rick Story
Josh Koscheck vs. TBA*
Tom Lawlor​ vs. Chris Weidman
Rafael dos Anjos vs. Gleison Tibau​

Cain and Dos Santos is going to be amazing, i've wanted to see that fight for the longest time.

Aaron Rodgers

Reaction score
Yeah, Cain/JDS is gonna OWN. Love watching both guys fight.

Very interested to see who Kos will face. I'd like to see MacDonald step up, he looked real impressive against Pyle at 133.