Jordan Myles accuses WWE of racism over t-Shirt.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
This is over exaggeration 101. Jordan Myles does one thing: he smiles. They even call him Jordan Smiles. His logo was a smile because he smiles. His shirt is black because 99.9% of WWE shirts are black.

"Oh but it should be obvious." No, no it's not. This was made when they had to design 100 shirts in a month, they slapped together a stupid logo and slapped it out, mind numbed from being creatively dried out

Hell, I know when I first saw it, I didn't think blackface, I just saw a shitty shirt
This.
[automerge]1573045860[/automerge]
WWE has released a statement.
This....
[automerge]1573046648[/automerge]
That ROH and Lethal comment was unnecessary..

He has every right to be mad though. Who gives a fuck if he smiles all the time?.. If the t-shirt even resembles racist Blackface at all, you get rid of it.

It really does show how ignorant WWE and a lot of wrestling fans are.. People take racism very seriously, especially the African American community.. They have a long history of being looked down upon by white people so it's a very touchy subject for them.
So that means if anything that might resemble something else that may offend someone, just get rid of it? Just because people are overly sensitive about things that doesn’t mean you just get rid of something and react. If we used that logic, we may have to get rid of everything, because I’m sure someone somewhere has a reason to be mad.

It doesn’t matter if it’s about racism, height, weight, sexism, etc. someone somewhere will always be offended, it happens. I don’t think WWE obviously intended this to be blackface at all, whether it resembles him or not, and they offered to get rid of it and asked him if the shirt was okay. If he has any issue, WWE was willing to correct it.

All his rants are is cries for attention now.

Last edited:

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
What an unprofessional piece of shit. I don't really care whether he was fully in the right or not, I don't see how anyone could still have his back on this. This is just childish bullshit and is not even remotely close to how someone should handle this situation. This is how teenagers quit Burger King, not how professional athletes and public figures should quit a company.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
What an unprofessional piece of shit. I don't really care whether he was fully in the right or not, I don't see how anyone could still have his back on this. This is just childish bullshit and is not even remotely close to how someone should handle this situation. This is how teenagers quit Burger King, not how professional athletes and public figures should quit a company.
Yeah, I'll be surprised if any major company signs him considering how he treats previous employers. ROH would have probably been his best shot but he burned that bridge aswell.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll be surprised if any major company signs him considering how he treats previous employers. ROH would have probably been his best shot but he burned that bridge aswell.
Agreed. As I mentioned, I was surprised WWE picked him up in the first place, considering the reputation he had on the indies as having a super shitty attitude. I can't imagine this makes him look any better. Wouldn't be surprised if he starts blaming his lack of bookings elsewhere on the entire wrestling industry being racist.