Jon Moxley sucks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RLStern

Refuter of Revisionist History
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
I don't think John Moxley sucks at all. In my opinion, I think the guy is great. He has decent ring skills, knows how to brawl, has in ring mentally aka psychology. He one of the better talkers in AEW at the moment. Has a great character for the company.

I don't think he got demoded at all or even failure in the WWE. The only failure I see from the get go was WWE. They just can never book him right like so many of their other talents in the company. John Moxely did almost everything that there is to do in the company. He won the WWE title, beat his 2 Shield Mates back to back during the summer of 2016. Was first drafted to SD Live to boot. Was the longest US Champions in 2014, won the IC belt. Also won the tag titles many times in his tenor there. What was left to do? The joke 24/7? Royal Rumble victory? Win in the main event at WM? The dude basically did everything. There nothing else but to move on.

Clearly the guy wasn't happy in the WWE which took a tole on him mentally and emotionally. In 10 years from now John Moxely will be known as the guy that basically took a big time chance on himself and look what it got him? A title in NJPW and the main belt last year in AEW. He will be hall of famer not only in WWE but also in AEW. Will he ever go back to WWE? Most likely if they can come to an agreement. The guy is still hungry and ready go further in his career. If I was in his shoes, I would have done the same damn thing. And the guy gain a lot of respect for honoring his contract in WWE and left.

Sometimes it's just better to follow your heart, mentality and intelligence.

Ambrose/Moxley shit the bed then tried to hide it by shifting the blame to Vince McMahon.

He was being a trainwreck as WWE champion and was even a prick to me for no reason during Summerslam 2016 weekend. whatever his personal reasons were doesn’t matter, they booked him well and he simply didn’t draw and didn’t work as champion.

Let’s not forget the Austin interview:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Championships and accomplishments

In WWE, Moxley (as Dean Ambrose) was a one-time WWE Champion...

... a one-time United States Champion, with his 351-day reign being the longest in WWE history...

... and a three-time Intercontinental Champion

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
She didn’t reply for reason. She doesn’t care. Don’t tag her and try to drag her into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro was it just me who did it though ?