Jon Jones and Rashad Evans Have Altercation in Las Vegas Nightclub

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
evansjones2_large_large.jpg
The Las Vegas Review Journal reports that UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones and former training partner Rashad Evans had a disagreement in a club on Wednesday night that apparently led to some physicality between the two. The fighters, who are both in town for the UFC Fighter Summit, crossed paths at a nightclub called Surrender and had to be calmed down by UFC welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre. GSP happened to be sitting at the next table with Tito Ortiz.

This is not the first confrontation between the two in the past few weeks. At a Zuffa party for UFC 129, the two had an amusing run-in, described by Rashad here:

"I seen him in Toronto and walked by him and he looked at me and said "What you lookin' at?' and I said "What you lookin' at?" Then he said "You a clown!" and I said "You a clown!" and that was it....it was nothing."

The beef between the two is well-known, with them starting out as training partners and friends but gradually sliding into becoming potential opponents and enemies. The two were set to face off at UFC 133 for the light heavyweight title, but an injury to Jones derailed the fight. Evans will now face Phil Davis at the event in Philadelphia on August 6th.