Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier engage in Twitter Beef.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier certainly have had a long line of history over the last few years. At the 2011 world MMA awards, the two nearly got into a street fight over an incident involving TrauMMA and since then - the two have been at blows.

There's certainly no needed motivation for these two to fight each other - they already hate each other as it is. But seconds after the fight was announced these two once again exploded in a huge twitter fiasco.

twittermsg_zps1ae72a7f.jpg

Daniel Cormier (@dc_mma) said:
Guys please get this message to [MENTION=76]Jon[/MENTION]nyBones he doesn't follow me. Didn't think I followed him. Hes a ninja #newchamp

Daniel Cormier was originally announced to take on the winner of the scheduled Jones/Gustafsson rematch taking place from the MGM Grand at UFC 178. However, after Gustafsson withdrew from the bout due to a torn meniscus, Cormier was announced as the new challenger in his place.

UFC 178 takes place September 27th live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

Author: Alex Cochrane
Cited source: BJPenn.com

-------------------------------------------------------------

Fucking right, Jones is gonna dance around this guy :lol:

On a side note, yes, as I said. The injury from Gustafsson is a torn meniscus.. which if you've already heard me saying it 1000000 times makes me cringe even writing. So I hope he heals up soon.