Jokers, Tools, and Dick Dryers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

I disagreed with him

how the fuck am I a cocksucker...really...I didn't agree with him on basically any of this...

Being a cocksucker has nothing to do with agreeing with someone. It's just a fact. Get over your helpless self.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Peep we're sure you know alot about cocksucking..but trust me I am not a cocksucker..

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Randall you contine saying this shouldn't be the msot active place on the forum. But where do you post these days? Here. That is hypocricy.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
hell in a thread is active cause everyone chills with each other here...

and like...

I dunno....

come to think of it...

I think I might possibly be "afraid" of the rest of the forum...

anyone remember me getting banned for posting there...

..yea, so like...since everyone's chilling with me in the "Safe" zone then I'm cool with it...

Hell In A Thread 4-life ni'ggas!!!

LadyHotrod

If you take things in the flame-alation chamber seriously, you need to put a gun to your head immediately. As a matter of fact, everyone who takes the internet seriously should do the same.

You make a post basically saying "no one cares if you hate someone", blah blah blah, yet why do you care if people are "dickriders"?

Contradictions are so old fashioned.

well you shouldn't take the internet seriously

I mean unless you know the person like me and Kid Hurricane do...went to school together and shit...

whats the chances your meet any of theses people...really...the only way is maybe if you both go to the same PPV...or live in the same city and bump in to each other at Wal-Mart or something...

but really

1 out 1000 chance your meet any of theses people.

Are you fucking shitting me, Blaze? You're the one person here who takes the internet seriously the most. So much that you have some bullshit hate for Peep. Who cares if he doesn't like you? GET OVER IT!

Everytime someone gives you a red rep, you whine about it and then say "oh well, I don't care" but you DO. Everytime someone says something about you (example: you are a cocksucker), you have to turn into afag and make point form posts about how you aren't a cocksucker.

You're starting to get extremely annoying again. Just shut the fuck up and STOP WANTING TO TOUCH PEEP'S DICK. Fuck.

the dark knight

So your sitting here looking at your screen, how did you get here? Your a wrestling fan for one, and you dont have any friends who are wrestling fans. Your probably 18 and you dont want to be embarassed cuz your other friends will make fun you for watching such shit. So you go online to find a place to talk about wrestling, so BAM you found it. Now that your here...
kinda pointed at me...? i forgot to mention, i dont hide that im a wrestling fan from anyone. i know they dont watch wrestling anymore and care, yet when they call and ask wtf im doing i answer: JUST WATCHED [ppv's name] AND POSTING ON A WRESTLING FORUM NOW.

you're fuckin scared of tellin people you watch wrestling?

oh and i kinda agree with the original post. it just seems old now...i've been saying this shit (mostly about rell) for months. nobody's gonna listen to you..

on a side note, you suck tbh.

No Peep actually we stated how cool youve become recently....chill my dude.
rofl weren't you the one who said "he only does whatever he does so people say he's "cool" a while back? you forgot now?

Well I know one thing

we all know I never kissed up to an admin or mod here...lol..I've had my shit with them...I am cool with em now but I ain't gonna be like

"Can I get you some more tea my sir"

Fuck that...I ain't gonna go get a mod spot the way Peepshow did by riding every single Admin's dick...hell no...fuck that shit...
sorry im not gonna read the rest of your post. too lazy..

anyway, just to point out, ass kissing isn't that clear. real ass kissers never really show it. they dont have to post threads kissing someone else's ass to be dickriders...you just get the impressions by some actions. fuck it anyway, why am i talkin about this again?

I think I just lost a few braincells.
jerkin off again? ill tell your mom. and say hi to her plz :eek:

Also, everyone rides my dick eventually. :D
not everyone, sorry to disappoint lol. and what bothers me is:
and you must like it huh?
you really like it..you and rell :nonono:

learn to fuck them off

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Hey man, anyone who wants to join my cult of personality is always welcome as a supplicant.

NooDLE

Reaction score
squirtle.gif