#JoinTheDarkOrder

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace

Reaction score
Dark Order could be cool if it was more spooky and didn't feel so ordinary. The idea makes sense.

Unfortunately for AEW it just feels boring when you compared to a character like the Fiend right now. I think it'd feel better if this was running 2 years ago.

Reaction score
At first I didn't really get what it was all about since they all seemed to be a bunch of fetishists at first. They could have gone the BDSM route seriously :lol .

The promos were actually good but it was still confusing because I wasn't really sure where they are leading into and considering what I saw last time during that horrible post match beatdown, then again, I remember Shane McMahon throw horrible punches as well. :lol

I do hope this doesn't end up like some JOB Squad because I do think they can be something like what the Ministry of Darkness was, they just need a better representative imo.

Reactions: Vegeta