#JoinTheDarkOrder

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
What does everyone think of The Dark Order?

I'll be honest, at first I didn't care for them much. I just thought the gimmick was kind of stupid. But then they started to actually air videos, and build them up a little. Trying to give me a reason to care about them. It actually kind of worked. I became a fan. That being said, I honestly didn't like the ending to the last Dynamite, Missed punches aside, it really just wasn't what needed to close out the year. Maybe they got huge plans for them. But, I honestly feel it would've been good to do that ending maybe the second show of next year, or do it a bit earlier in that show.

But they did get me drawn into the group enough where I kind of want to see where it's going, but still wished for more. But overall the team has grown on me a lot, and I hope they actually make something worth wild of them. I want to be able to invest into them and be drawn in.​

Reactions: Jimmy King

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Don't like this gimmick.

Incels in gimp masks doesn't get over with me.

And the fat guy is sloppy and slow footed in the ring.

Reactions: Vegeta

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I didn’t think much of it at first but after they’ve revamped them with those vignettes, I’m intrigued and interested in where they go with it now.

I liked what I saw of them back in PWG when they were Super Smash Bros as Player Uno and Player Dos.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Don't like this gimmick.

Incels in gimp masks doesn't get over with me.

And the fat guy is sloppy and slow footed in the ring.

I can understand this slightly. The middle part is part of what had me so off about them at first. I just didn’t care for that. But damn, the character work from the vignettes hooked me.

I didn’t think much of it at first but after they’ve revamped them with those vignettes, I’m intrigued and interested in where they go with it now.

I liked what I saw of them back in PWG when they were Super Smash Bros as Player Uno and Player Dos.

Yeah. Like the first week they did them, I kind of made fun of the video. But the stuff got more interesting and hooked me in enough where I’m actually paying more attention to them.

Reactions: Jimmy King

Sir Linko

Kiss his ring.
Reaction score
Website
nockingpointwines.com
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler
The Dark Order is quickly turning into one of my favorite things in wrestling.

The only problem with them I think is oversaturation of stables. Their gimmick is great - target those who are down in the dumps in hopes of unleashing their potential and have them on their side. Eventually it'll end with either Page taking them down or some other face and I'm okay with that. I'm looking forward to the long-term booking.

But having the Inner Circle, The Elite (even though they're not quite a TV stable yet), whatever Brandi's doing, and the Dark Order. I'm excited for the time where there's no stables and just fueds. Stables are always a cop-out for me but at least all of these stables make sense.

Them and Jungle Express need to fued - it writes itself.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
The gimmick is a lot of fun with the videos over the last few weeks. The oversaturation is a problem but get rid of the nightmare collective shit. No one is enjoying that at all. Why is Brandi leading a spooky cult like group?

I like the idea of lots of stables as long as they are different. NJPW do it well and stables wars can be a lot of fun

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I've seen Uno wrestle a bunch of times in Quebec. The thing he's doing in AEW now isn't a lot different than what he did here, it's just amplified a shit ton. Those vignettes were some of my favorites of 2019. But he was always doing that cult thing. I even have one of his old masks that everyone used to wear when he wrestled. I mostly saw him wrestle in singles though, I only saw him with Super Smash Bros once. He hustled everywhere though. Ppl have no idea how hard that guy works.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I hate the gimmick, it's just boring, and they look foolish. I hate the promos they have, too, I feel embarrassed watching them. I think the name is kinda cool, but, they should at least make them a bit frightening instead of geeks in ski masks.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Word on the street is that Marty scurll was supposed to be the leader.....talk about counting the chickens before they hatch.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
So even Marty told them to fuck off with this shit? :lmao and decided I'd have a better chance resurrectin' ROH

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Word on the street is that Marty scurll was supposed to be the leader.....talk about counting the chickens before they hatch.

This can be a good way to lead into a question I want to ask.

Who would everyone like to see them have as the leader of the group?

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
This can be a good way to lead into a question I want to ask.

Who would everyone like to see them have as the leader of the group?
I've bought into Matt Hardy as the leader.

Even then though, they need to recruit some people such as Daniels or get a high end indy talent to elevate them above midcard status. Evil Uno, Stu Grayson and The Beaver Boys just aren't worthy of tangling with your top guys. No way around that.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I've bought into Matt Hardy as the leader.

Even then though, they need to recruit some people such as Daniels or get a high end indy talent to elevate them above midcard status. Evil Uno, Stu Grayson and The Beaver Boys just aren't worthy of tangling with your top guys. No way around that.

I'd be cool with Matt Hardy.

Someone who might be cool, in a non ring role tho, maybe Raven? Not sure what he's up to nowadays. But agreed they really need better talent in it. Right now they are midcard at best, and them trying to present them as main eventers ain't flying with me.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Jim Ross......he was trying too hard to pick up women on Twitter and the lack of replies broke him and now he's a meninist.