Joining this forum was a mistake.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinMM38

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
I think joining this forum was a mistake for me. None of your care about the women in WWE. All you care is seeing the women get tortured in Hell In A Cell Matches and soon an Elimination Chamber match. You guys make me sick. Alexa Bliss shouldn't have to defend her women's championship in an elimination chamber against women who don't deserve a title shot like Mickie James, Natalya, Becky Lynch & Nikki Bella. Alexa Bliss should be defending her title in a one on one championship match against Naomi. WWE is making a big mistake by having a women's elimination chamber match.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
They wouldn't be in those matches if they didn't understand the risks and know what they were doing. Try to enjoy it like everyone else.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Who are you to say who deserves what?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I disagree completely with you. Your posts seem to think that you think that women should be sheltered and not allowed the same opportunities that men do. You seem to indicate that you feel that women are frail and somewhat weaker than men.

As I have, and will continue to do, I have told you over and over that your perception is incorrect. Women are tough. Women are strong. And I have more respect for women than I actually do for men.

We've told you over and over again how much we respect women, but you seem to consistently feel that women should be treated as if they are frail and not equal to men. That is the mistake and it is yours, not ours. Women are capable of doing everything men are doing and sometimes even more.

If you feel joining this forum is a mistake, then we can't change the way you feel. However, I invite you to broaden your mind about women because honestly, they are stronger and more capable of more things than you give them credit for.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I would add that this forum allows a free exchange of ideas, regardless of whether or not you agree with us or not. But even in a free exchange of ideas, you have to allow for dissenting opinions to express themselves. You will ALWAYS run into people who disagree with you every day of your life and everywhere you go. You have to accept that people aren't going to agree with you and that is just a fact of life.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I am a woman.

And I am glad as hell that we have progressed to a point where the possibility of women competing in a match like Hell in a Cell is a thing. It's empowering, especially since I grew up through the Attitude era and the Ruthless Aggression era where the women on the roster were for the most part blonde, untalented bimbos brought in with no wrestling talent whatsoever simply to be a piece of meat for people to drool over.

But now they're being treated as legitimate competitors and actually being recognized for their talent rather than their boobs. It seems to me that you don't want these women in these matches because you don't view them as equals to the men. Why should these women not be given the opportunity to put their bodies on the line, by their own choice, for the sake of the business?

Reactions: Crithu

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I am a woman.

And I am glad as hell that we have progressed to a point where the possibility of women competing in a match like Hell in a Cell is a thing. It's empowering, especially since I grew up through the Attitude era and the Ruthless Aggression era where the women on the roster were for the most part blonde, untalented bimbos brought in with no wrestling talent whatsoever simply to be a piece of meat for people to drool over.

But now they're being treated as legitimate competitors and actually being recognized for their talent rather than their boobs. It seems to me that you don't want these women in these matches because you don't view them as equals to the men. Why should these women not be given the opportunity to put their bodies on the line, by their own choice, for the sake of the business?

A truer post was NEVER posted on this forum.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
wecandoit-1024x768.jpg

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Honestly, I'm all for a Women's Elimination Chamber. But not everyone is going to agree on everything, dude. Just because you're in a minority opinion doesn't mean this forum was "A mistake."

But back on the women's match subject, it is amazing that the women's division can be taken seriously beyond just "bewbs...big bewbs..." I get you may be uncomfortable with them doing something extreme, but they should be treated at least as capable competitors just as the men and being able to handle these sort of stipulations once in a while. I mean, for a TNA example, watch the Last Knockout Standing match and the ladder match between Taryn Turrell and Gail Kim from a few years back. They had a solid storyline and matches. WWE now has that as well and sure, they aren't perfect, but they have a good division with capable women on both shows that deserve to be treated with respect. Why?

Because it is 2017.

justin-trudeau-shrug.gif

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I think joining this forum was a mistake
Yep...
None of your? care about the women in WWE.
Yeah...You got me...I don't care about women's wrestling at all...

I mean its not like I try my best to encourage discussion of the
women's division at every opportunity and continually announce
my adoration of Charlotte, Alexa Bliss, Sasha Banks...hell...I adore
all of them...even Dana Brooke and Eva Marie...

[HASHTAG]#sashadeservesbetter[/HASHTAG]

All you care is seeing the women get tortured in Hell In A Cell Matches and soon an Elimination Chamber match.
You got me again...I want to see these women I adore and worship tortured and maimed...
I'm a complete sicko who jerks off to the scenes in the SAW films where women get killed.
You guys make me sick.
The feeling is mutual...
WWE is making a big mistake by having a women's elimination chamber match.
Dude...relax...its not even confirmed yet...and most likely won't happen so SmackDown
can "fill out" the Elimination Chamber card with 3 separate women's matches...as much
as that will piss me off...

Seriously bro...were dropped on your head at birth or something?

Last edited:
Reactions: edge4ever

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score
If you look at almost every single elimination chamber there are at least 3 people who don't even belong in the match.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I am a woman.

UA6x149.gif

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Kevin, I've seen a lot of dumb shit on these forums, but this is by far the dumbest thing I've read. Take your foolish, illogical opinions about women and this forum to your diary. Grab some baby oil, cry, and ponder your mistakes with this post...

Status
Not open for further replies.