Join Famou$'s Squad Here.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

*AND A KNIE EDGE CHOP*
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
*AND ANOTHER*
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This Guy

Um, not that I want to join, but you are all aware that Butters joined on the 1st page of this thread right?

Wordlife

still on this forum too I might add? lol, sorry fanny mae... no join for you haha

Travis40

Fannie Mae....from the bottom of my heart...I would like to sincerely say....

FUCK YOU...you have done nothing for this forum, if anything you've made it worse. You're just meaningless here and people would wish you would leave. No one likes you...so you either need to get your shit straight or get your ass out now.

Sorry for the rant, I just found it necessary

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I think Miz would like this thread... but then again he isnt as much of a fag like famous. Hoo Rahhh!!

Travis40

^You've got a point there Dylan...and I hate to say it...but you're going to see the old Trav40 in this thread cause Famous just pisses me off...but this time my posts will be logical (sorry for the pun) and it will have tons of meaning and it will not be "fuck you dumb fucking ape....dumbass"...it'll be more.....PG...13

PeepShow

Correct me if Im wrong, but didnt Dylan say he was leaving?

Travis40

Guys, Guys, let's direct the shit talking to Fannie Mae...we need to drive his ass out of this forum

PeepShow

Damn, all the hostility towards me from Dylan. What did I do? :g:

Travis40

Fuck You Fannie Mae

Sorry for that...I just hate this guy so much