Joihn Cena Reveals an 'Embarrasing' Moment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
John Cena Admits Pooping His Pants During a Match
Posted By: Ben Kerin on Nov 09, 2013
Source: usmagazine.com

Tomorrow night on the returning Total Divas on E! current WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena admits to his his girlfriend Nikki Bella that he once pooped his pants in the ring during a match!

In a sneak preview clip from tomorrow night's episode Nikki told Cena "Did you hear about [fellow Diva] Nattie? She peed her pants in her match -- a lot!"

Cena then takes it upon himself to share the intimate details about a similar experience he once had. "I pooped myself once," Cena tells his girlfriend without missing a beat. "I had to throw [my pants] away. It was in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, I had food poisoning and I still went out to wrestle. Everybody knew -- I was embarrassed."

Source: Wrestling News Source

ROFLMAO

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
To be fair, he said he had food poisoning. If you've had it before, you wouldn't think this story so funny because food poisoning is the worst feeling in the world.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I had it, but considering my stomach was killing me and I shit my guts out a few hours after eating, I'd say thats a pretty good indication.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Embarassing, but this is isn't the first "wrestler pooping themselves" story I've heard. Not as uncommon as you think.