Johnny is in the house

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Johnny1

Jobber
Reaction score
Oh and I forgot to say a very weird fact about me that you may be interested: I like John Cena. I think the guy is very charismatic and not that bad in the ring, he just needs a polish. Don't hate him at all. Though you saw me mark the fuck out and be one of the biggest fans if he turns heel, but I think that is nothing to happen.

PD: I know this is off-topic, but, when is Federation X re-open? I really want to participate!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
We have quite a few in the same position as you - knowing that Cena is a great superstar but just needs a tune up, a fresh gimmick.

Also, Fed-X is already open bro :).

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The character submissions was closed for a few weeks so we could get used to the character's we're talking about opening it in a few weeks.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome dude.

Enjoy the forums and the chat!

Johnny1

Jobber
Reaction score
Optimus said:
Oh, my bad.

@[Johnny] you in the live discussion thread tonight? :)

Sorry, I would like to, but I need to go now. I have school tomorrow and I need to g2sleep after 22:45 (22:42 now) so sorry. But I will sure join your Smackdown! chat in friday.

Reaction score
Johnny said:
Sorry, I would like to, but I need to go now. I have school tomorrow and I need to g2sleep after 22:45 (22:42 now) so sorry. But I will sure join your Smackdown! chat in friday.

Unfortunately, we don't have Smackdown discussion cuz it's not live.