Johnny Depp Signs on for Dr. Seuss Biopic

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

HBK injured bad...Serious..Must Read!!!

According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Shawn Micheals is said to have blown out his knees. This injury has been described as "serious". Micheals missed a Raw event last night, but is still scheduled to "work through the pain" tomorrow night at Judgment Day. Of course, if plans change we will keep you posted

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Let's just hope the savior of the wrestling world is champion soon

The Great Khali....duh

xtremebadass

With all these injuries happening, I am thinking that Randy Orton is going to actually hold a world title again soon, if HBK is off RAW, Edge won't be able to pick up those pieces as well, this is going to suck.

Truth

Reaction score
HBK is an idiot, he's held off surgery forever, and this is the consequence, it just sucks because Raw is losing all star power. The rise of Carlito, Orton are going to happen.

xtremebadass

Man, I we could actually see more Nitro, Carlito, Orton, and Kenny for once, I can't wait for WWE Champion Randy Orton, it's going to be great.

Soulpower

I agree with Truth. Michaels has needed surgery but he's always held it off... Although in Shawn's defense, were it not for HHh getting injured he would have gotten the surgery already.

Nation

Yes this is awesome they will be forced to give Orton a mush deserved push.

Great One

Ok, this very bad in a way, but it's also good for the young guys on RAW who will now be forced to get a push I hope... Orton... Carlito... Nitro...

J

This is an example of what happens when you over work your superstars...Sucks for HBK though...

xtremebadass

Orton is going to have the title, because HBK and Cena was supposed to go longer, and I doubt they will continue Khali or give Snitsky a longer storyline, so Orton just jumped in line, or HHH comes back in time he would go to it.

Dead Man11384

Reaction score
it's gay with all these star being inujure, it's gonna be a rough time for both SD! and RAW, raw would prolly be aight with all those talent, SD! is in some troubles. Well, what can i say, RKO is at the right place at the right time.