• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
i have 23 one-liners....ok then i guess i will have to find them and then explain them....lets see u explain yours....

Johnny Demon

Reaction score
I don't have too, I know i do it and i'm going to stop

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

this flame sucks so much. uh oh, this is only one line

that was officially the worst flame ever.

and theres a second line

edgehead09

Reaction score
yea...and it def. wasnt a flame it was just me trying to get dude to stop sayin one fuckin line posts

nate757 said:
yea...and it def. wasnt a flame it was just me trying to get dude to stop sayin one fuckin line posts

then why the fuck is it in the falme chamber? moron

should of just told him to stop doing it in hiat. all is forgiven.
heres a second line lol

This Guy

its not the fact that its one line. Posting "haha that was funny" in reply to a thread in the non-spam sections is SPAM! If you can actually contribute and keep the conversation going with just one line, fine. But if your just replying to say thats funny, don't bother. Now in these sections where its okay to spam its not an issue (so guys like bkb, that "here's a second line" crap is getting old and isn't funny anymore)

I can contribute well in one line. Fuck Shane!

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I don't think any of my posts have ever been one line. I guess i'm just a talker who drags out everything but gosh jolly I just can't bear to look at that one line! I don't really know what to say to add to the conversation which is why i typed this sentence. The cat's in the cradle, and the silver spoon, little boy blue and the man on the moon, when you comin' home, son, I don't know when, but we'll have a good time then, dad