@JohnathonGrimm

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
RE: @IAmLacky

@IAmLacky said:
@IamLacky In reply to @AngelFromAbove: If she was the hot girl, I was talking to backstage I need to get my hands on her digits!

@AngelFromAbove:I'm sure you will, @IamLacky! She likes you very much, that she's making a Twitter just for you! She's a new Siren, so be nice! :** Here's a picture if you want. ;)) http://tinyurl.com/PictureOfScarlette

Twitpic:
a48a7cd42951649b9aaf6a5d5d6f8120.jpg

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score

@IamLacky In reply to @AngelFromAbove : Yeah, she's the one, she's actually very funny which I didn't expect, and what do you mean "Be Nice"? I can be nice... :eek:tunga:

@IamLacky : Just had a camera shoved down my throat for a Interview hopefully some authority will show people how to do their jobs back here.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score

@IamLacky In response to @AngelFromAbove: If he's mad at you, you could 'Chill' with me backstage if you wanted? I've not got anything going on and I'm been told to "Socialize" more...

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com