John Mulaney

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
anyone else think this dude is hilarious? I've only seen one set from him but it is money.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Clicked play 'cuz I have nothing better to do. Better be funny, fagget.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Clicked play 'cuz I have nothing better to do. Better be funny, fagget.
You have dreadful taste so you'll surely hate it .

Here watch this Jeselnik stand up instead, more up your ally

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
when I say watch, I of course mean listen

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Already like midway through with John's stand up. Pretty silly, I like it. Been giggling

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Guy is kinda awkward, but from what I've seen, I enjoy his stand-up.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Already like midway through with John's stand up. Pretty silly, I like it. Been giggling
He has great timing and presentation. Definitely lighthearted, but he is just fun. Sort of reminds me of Fallon a bit.

Giggling, as gay as it is and as much as I make fun of @Crayo for giggling, is a perfect way to describe it. Not many super LOL moments, but just nonstop enjoyment

Reactions: Crayo and Swift

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
OH WAIT CRAYO ISN"T CRAYO ANYMORE BECAUSE @Tyrion IS A GIANT. FUCKING. GAPING. ASSED. HOMO~ !

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I can agree with that. Honestly haven't stopped smiling/giggling since it started, which is definitely a good thing. His delivery is perfect lol.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
For those of you who know who John Mulaney is I salute you ;)
He currently has a pretty funny stand-up called "John Mulaney New In Town" on Netflix which I recommend.
f4f7fafafc4a0164aa83c322d53da974.jpg

It looks like FOX has a show planned for him and a trailer made out..

The stand-up parts so far look the funniest but I will probably watch it simply because I am a fan of Mulaney.
If you're not quite sure who he is some casting credits include: Most recently George St. Geegland in Too Much Tuna skits for The Kroll Show, SNL (2009-2010), Ugly Americans, Important Things with Dmitri Martin (Actor and Co-writer).

@Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I dig Mulaney's stand up set but that show looks wack lol. Comedians getting sitcoms generally doesn't end well

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I dig Mulaney's stand up set but that show looks wack lol. Comedians getting sitcoms generally doesn't end well
Yeah I'll admit it looks pretty weird; it's got Martin Short in it and supposedly it's somewhat related to his rise as a stand-up comedian but I think they will try and replicate some Seinfeld type shit and I'm not sure that's going to fly or succeed anywhere close to what that show was.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
It has all the makings of a show that gets cancelled during the middle of S1 lol.

I do want another stand up special from him though. God, sitcoms are a shitty double edge sword. Here, watch this shitty show while I DONT put out new stand up material

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It has all the makings of a show that gets cancelled during the middle of S1 lol.

I do want another stand up special from him though. God, sitcoms are a shitty double edge sword. Here, watch this shitty show while I DONT put out new stand up material

True that;

Yeah it's been 2 years almost since his last one..

I missed the chance twice now over the last two and a half years to see a show of his and just completely miss the opportunity; if he comes around again I won't miss.

I'd rather see him then the Kevin James show I'm going to here in like August, but idk Kevin James might be pretty funny, haven't really seen any stand-up from him.