John Morrison

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lubay

Reaction score
My first one posted in sometime due to quite the slump I've gone through:

skymo-1.png

noumenon

That's actually quite sick. Fits well with the Smackdown motif too. Only think...may want to change the font color...blends in a bit too much.

PeepShow

That owns. Pretty much nothing to complain about at all tbf.

WarMachine

Reaction score
This is much better than your Jericho one I like this one alot nothing to really complain about other than maybe Morrison being a little too green for my liking niice job tho.

8.5/10

Highwave

Reaction score
The render is off focal points,should of placed him alittle more to the center.The text draws my attention more then he does.

C4

That is amazing. Very good work indeed.

The way you've used the text, the background, the colour scheme. Everything flows very smoothly. Love the background and the black borders at the bottom and top. The reflections don't look too good, the only thing that bothers me.

I don't know where you went wrong, the Morrison reflection text is too blurred I guess. But nonetheless, good job, 9.5/10. :y: