John Morrison is back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Santa's Little Helper Arisa!

On topic though I'm shocked it took this long before signing. I remember him as a Face in WWE and it really didn't work, and it didn't work in Impact, he's a true Heel for me that the Men and Ladies would love to sleep with, and their significant would love to kick his ass.

That honestly means nuthin', there are only like a handful of wrestlers that play better babyfaces and they are the likes of RVD and Rey Mysterio. It's a lot easier bein' an asshole than someone likeable. Trust me on this.

• Haha
Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
That honestly means nuthin', there are only like a handful of wrestlers that play better babyfaces and they are the likes of RVD and Rey Mysterio. It's a lot easier bein' an asshole than someone likeable. Trust me on this.

Yeah, if I ever had a chance to be a wrestler, I'd want to be a heel cause I can be nice, but being an asshole would just be too much fun, and getting to shit on crowds would be nice.

Then when I was in Atlanta which would be considered home for me(Tho I live 90 miles south of it) and if I got cheered, I'd just tell them I understand the cheers and the love. They aren't use to seeing a winner come out of Georgia so they want to just live through me, since the teams here suck. Something along those lines lol.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah, if I ever had a chance to be a wrestler, I'd want to be a heel cause I can be nice, but being an asshole would just be too much fun, and getting to shit on crowds would be nice.

Then when I was in Atlanta which would be considered home for me(Tho I live 90 miles south of it) and if I got cheered, I'd just tell them I understand the cheers and the love. They aren't use to seeing a winner come out of Georgia so they want to just live through me, since the teams here suck. Something along those lines lol.

I like how much thought you've given this

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I like how much thought you've given this

It's mainly cause I've done RP wrestling stuff. I was Austin Theory in this season recently before it closed down, and we had a show in Atlanta on it. I tore into the Falcons, and Braves, and all that. Like it was great. If the place wasn't gone completely, I'd post it somewhere on here. But sadly can't get to it. He's from Georgia, so it worked perfectly.

Reactions: Chris

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I was never interested in Morrison. I like his look, it’s cool, but, I otherwise find him boring.

Kingnoth1n

Banned
Reaction score
Great just what we need...another ring-work guy with no charisma

nWo4Lyfe420

Banned
Reaction score
He waited for Alpha Dave to retire before he came back. Once Dave's done with Dana he'll go after Morrison's wife just like he did Melina while Morrison cooks them dinner.

No respect for Cuck Morrison.

Reactions: Kingnoth1n

Kingnoth1n

Banned
Reaction score
He waited for Alpha Dave to retire before he came back. Once Dave's done with Dana he'll go after Morrison's wife just like he did Melina while Morrison cooks them dinner.

No respect for Cuck Morrison.

Yeah inferior Morrison had to settle for Taya Valkarie and I bet they sword fight with each others dicks every night. Just look at her. Yikes.
Taya-Valkyrie-518-678x381.jpg

Last edited:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
My first thought is to put him and Miz back together to have a run. They have great chemistry together and I think it would be something good for Miz to give him something to do and give Morrison something to do off the bat.

Kingnoth1n

Banned
Reaction score
My first thought is to put him and Miz back together to have a run. They have great chemistry together and I think it would be something good for Miz to give him something to do and give Morrison something to do off the bat.

See dude I think the opposite, have him come back and try to get with Miz as a team again, but Miz talks shit how he headlines manias then asks him if he "made an impact in the bingo halls", and Miz bangs his hot ass wife then he asks him....who did he settle with? Then show a picture of that wench.

Tons of material to bury him with.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
See dude I think the opposite, have him come back and try to get with Miz as a team again, but Miz talks shit how he headlines manias then asks him if he "made an impact in the bingo halls", and Miz bangs his hot ass wife then he asks him....who did he settle with? Then show a picture of that wench.

Tons of material to bury him with.
Like RVD and Sabu in ECW.......tag champions, but Miz knows he's the shit and not so subtlety bury his partner in interviews. :WOW

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Look I always liked Morrison but it's probably gonna be the usual story. He's gonna come back with a ton of momentum and get promised the world by WWE and then Vince is gonna decide after like 3 months that his return isn't working and he's gonna get buried. I hope this isn't the case though cause i always thought he was really good so hopefully he gets a nice run. I'm kind of surprised he decided to return to wwe now considering they're in a really bad spot with their reputation.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah inferior Morrison had to settle for Taya Valkarie and I bet they sword fight with each others dicks every night. Just look at her. Yikes.
Taya-Valkyrie-518-678x381.jpg

Bro that's a good picture of her lmao. You should see others. John Morrison is way too good looking for that I'm sorry to say. He needs to get a clue.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Always love when people act like they know what goes through Vince McMahon's mind.

It's not like the people who actually know him can do that.