John Laurinaitis fights john cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zev

Jobber
Reaction score
:haha: bitch please, Johnny Ace > John Cena

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
This is one of those matches that I cannot predict nor am I excited about. Just thought I'd put that out there, as if the rest of the PPV wasn't uninteresting enough.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Can't predict? In my opinion it's the most predictable on that crap card.

Orly? Enlighten me.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ace isn't getting fired, that's obvious. No ACTIVE superstar can interfere so that rules out Tensai interfering. Big Show was just fired for no reason, the angle is completely random, hmmmm. Big Show will either screw Cena or Ace. Either one is Blue but that'll happen. OR Brock, but I'm betting it's Show.

Show isn't an active star - can't fire someone who's fired. The only acceptable method for using Big Show imo is having him unwillingly screw Cena to get his job back. That's it.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Ace isn't getting fired, that's obvious. No ACTIVE superstar can interfere so that rules out Tensai interfering. Big Show was just fired for no reason, the angle is completely random, hmmmm. Big Show will either screw Cena or Ace. Either one is Blue but that'll happen. OR Brock, but I'm betting it's Show.

Show isn't an active star - can't fire someone who's fired. The only acceptable method for using Big Show imo is having him unwillingly screw Cena to get his job back. That's it.

Seems like something WWE would do.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Yeah, I predicted that. But maybe you'll all be surprised. WWE Makes the match no DQ, Ace uses weapons and such, hits John Cena with 30 ace crushers and finally pins him.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Probably... I just want OTL to be over. I just didn't put any thought into it. :matt:

Zev

Jobber
Reaction score
Oh yee big johnny slaps cena :yay:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
#Heel said:
Probably... I just want OTL to be over. I just didn't put any thought into it. :matt:

Most people do :(. It might be good though, it's rare that WWE puts out an unbearable PPV's, most of them are better than all RAW's and SmackDowns lol.